Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to deal with your HOA

3 posters

Go down

How to deal with your HOA Empty How to deal with your HOA

Post by confuzzled dude Sun May 24, 2015 9:14 pm

whose board members are trying to give you a hard time/blame you needlessly. In this case one of the board members wants a speed bump in front of his house, so he is blaming others of speeding and going after them on trivial items.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

How to deal with your HOA Empty Re: How to deal with your HOA

Post by seven Sun May 24, 2015 11:44 pm

So you put a speed bump in front of his house.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon May 25, 2015 9:29 am

seven wrote:So you put a speed bump in front of his house.
Nope. It might be easier to mobilize enough members/votes to remove him from the board.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon May 25, 2015 2:23 pm

But a speed breaker maybe a good idea. I see people speeding even when kids are biking and skating on the road. 

Trust me you don't want to get into a vote fight in HOA. It's not a unreasonable ask. You should add one in front of this persons house and a few more around the community.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon May 25, 2015 4:25 pm

seven wrote:But a speed breaker maybe a good idea. I see people speeding even when kids are biking and skating on the road. 

Trust me you don't want to get into a vote fight in HOA. It's not a unreasonable ask. You should add one in front of this persons house and a few more around the community.
But the way he went about it is totally inappropriate, cussing and yelling at neighbors is a NO . If that ass wants a speed bump he is paying out of his pocket, not leveraging HOA monies.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon May 25, 2015 5:52 pm

If he's telling n cussing then he's creating trouble for himself. You'll not have to persuade others to vote him out when his demand is unreasonable. 
People will start to question his legit demands too if he continues to behave this way. 
First time yelling n cussing could be a result of near death experience bcz sm1 was speeding.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue May 26, 2015 8:02 am

CD is another silly, petty fellow. Instead of examining if it is true that people are speeding in the neighborhood and worrying about the safety of its residents and presenting data on it, he's out to get the other guy whose personality he dislikes.

CD of course is a divine buddha who would never abuse power: "if that ass wants a speed bump he is paying out of his pocket, not leveraging hoa monies"

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue May 26, 2015 9:06 am

pravalika nanda wrote:CD is another silly, petty fellow. Instead of examining if it is true that people are speeding in the neighborhood and worrying about the safety of its residents and presenting data on it, he's out to get the other guy whose personality he dislikes.

CD of course is a divine buddha who would never abuse power: "if that ass wants a speed bump he is paying out of his pocket, not leveraging hoa monies"
May be I was not clear, I'm not part of HOA board (I keep away from those meetings bcz I don't believe in HOA concept, which adds zero value, IMO) but he is.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down