Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

conservative swimwear

+3
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
pravalika nanda
7 posters

Go down

conservative swimwear Empty conservative swimwear

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:25 pm

http://www.wsj.com/articles/modest-bathing-suits-make-a-splash-leggings-sleeves-skorts-1437702924?mod=trending_now_2

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

conservative swimwear Empty Re: conservative swimwear

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:28 pm

i knew this was coming. and i also suspected that the trend would be started in brooklyn by its local population which is very very conservative.

why can't people be sensible?? how on earth can one go swimming in a skirt?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:30 pm

why can't people celebrate and respect the human body? if god intended for us to have clothes we'd have been born with them. i'm a two-piece bikini girl, even on my fat days.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:11 pm

I also bought a 2-piece bikini recently.

DON'T FAINT!!!

I bought a top and shorts to wear on the beach, for water sports etc. the top came without a padding and I have issues going commando, and I can't wear regular stuff in water and be wet, so my 2-piece is sorta going to be my underwear if that makes sense.

Buying that 2-piece was an experience in itself. Usually I am all for buying stuff online. But this time I was stuck with older wanting to go to the mall and younger accompanying me so I thought why not try. So I picked up a bikini that was "supposed" to be my size and went into the fitting room. After somehow figuring out how the strings and all go I put it on. And then I kept struggling whether to pull it up or down so that my so-called assets get a decent coverage. Then I wondered how those things have seen good and bad times. Going from an a to a b to a c to a ee and the back to d and then c. Anything in the world will sag after hardships like that, I like to believe. So, dejected, and not wanting to humiliate myself more I went to see regular 1-piece swimsuits. They fitted better. I took a picture to check out various angles and spotted serious cellulite. When did that happen. Anyhoos. Came home with a determination to stick to shorts and bought a bikini online which had a decent coverage and no strings, Jesus. The top is slightly loose but who is ever gonna see it. So am keeping it.

Then I googled furiously how to get rid of cellulite. Apparently not much you can do except to lose weight. Came upon some YouTube videos where they claim to fix it by merciless massages. So that's out too. But YouTube led me to other videos where I learned how to massage eyes face and neck "properly". So that's where I am at now. Trying to salvage my neck as long as I can. And other middle aged things like clothes shoes hair etc. when you can't hide it, distract it with other bling kinda mentality.

Anyhoos. This whole thing was typed while getting a pedicure. I am getting a hot pink or red or some such color. Middle age completely diagnosed. No cure except maybe old age, and security in knowing that perhaps no one will "see" me except random hospital staff God forbid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:17 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:i knew this was coming. and i also suspected that the trend would be started in brooklyn by its local population which is very very conservative.

This positively..... Such conservative swim wear is intended to protect men from "fainting" and or "committing suicide". Or, the Zoo people to mistake some women as Hippos or sea lions or worse - whales.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:32 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:why can't people celebrate and respect the human body? if god intended for us to have clothes we'd have been born with them. i'm a two-piece bikini girl, even on my fat days.

you could also say god didn't intend for us to get out of the african savannah to live in enclosed buildings.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:57 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I also bought a 2-piece bikini recently.

DON'T FAINT!!!

I bought a top and shorts to wear on the beach, for water sports etc. the top came without a padding and I have issues going commando, and I can't wear regular stuff in water and be wet, so my 2-piece is sorta going to be my underwear if that makes sense.

Buying that 2-piece was an experience in itself. Usually I am all for buying stuff online. But this time I was stuck with older wanting to go to the mall and younger accompanying me so I thought why not try. So I picked up a bikini that was "supposed" to be my size and went into the fitting room. After somehow figuring out how the strings and all go I put it on. And then I kept struggling whether to pull it up or down so that my so-called assets get a decent coverage. Then I wondered how those things have seen good and bad times. Going from an a to a b to a c to a ee and the back to d and then c. Anything in the world will sag after hardships like that, I like to believe. So, dejected, and not wanting to humiliate myself more I went to see regular 1-piece swimsuits. They fitted better. I took a picture to check out various angles and spotted serious cellulite. When did that happen. Anyhoos. Came home with a determination to stick to shorts and bought a bikini online which had a decent coverage and no strings, Jesus. The top is slightly loose but who is ever gonna see it. So am keeping it.

Then I googled furiously how to get rid of cellulite. Apparently not much you can do except to lose weight. Came upon some YouTube videos where they claim to fix it by merciless massages. So that's out too. But YouTube led me to other videos where I learned how to massage eyes face and neck "properly". So that's where I am at now. Trying to salvage my neck as long as I can. And other middle aged things like clothes shoes hair etc. when you can't hide it, distract it with other bling kinda mentality.

Anyhoos. This whole thing was typed while getting a pedicure. I am getting a hot pink or red or some such color. Middle age completely diagnosed. No cure except  maybe old age, and security in knowing that perhaps no one will "see" me except random hospital staff God forbid.
>>>T-dub,

Since there are no pictures posted, can't really comment on the subject, but why did you keep disappearing? It  may be time for one of your stories -  'T-dub gets stalked by ex-bf at the beach'. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:57 am

Hey Kris. Was nothing drastic. Just lost interest and a little bit of mojo. Happens I guess.

Any big plans this summer?

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:17 am

I was hoping to see a tank-top or bikini with "Republican" written to make it conservative swim wear.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:08 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:i knew this was coming. and i also suspected that the trend would be started in brooklyn by its local population which is very very conservative.

This positively..... Such conservative swim wear is intended to protect men from "fainting" and or "committing suicide".  Or, the Zoo people to mistake some women as Hippos or sea lions or worse - whales.

was in socal, norcal, seattle and sweden for better part of june and july, saw some fineass bitches up and down the coast to the point where I got used to them..even the old ones look good and cleaned up. came back to texas to 103 degree heat and fat, big boned bitches sunning themselves like beached whales at the swimming pools. makes me want to move but cheap housing & zero state taxes are strong lures indeed.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:15 pm

Kris wrote:
>>>T-dub,

Since there are no pictures posted, can't really comment on the subject, but why did you keep disappearing? It  may be time for one of your stories -  'T-dub gets stalked by ex-bf at the beach'. Smile

Keep hope alive - that is, the Aish-like image of T-dub.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:22 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:
>>>T-dub,

Keep hope alive - that is, the Aish-like image of T-dub.

hahaha...inbam kanavil, thunbam edhiril kAnbadhu ean......

at 1:04

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down