Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11 Billion People by 2100 — India will be the most populous country

4 posters

Go down

11 Billion People by 2100 — India will be the most populous country Empty 11 Billion People by 2100 — India will be the most populous country

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:10 pm

Today there are 7.3 billion people on planet Earth, according to the United Nations.

If you think that's a lot ... just wait.

A new U.N. report forecasts the biggest growth spurt in history. By the year 2030, the report predicts, Earth's population is expected to jump to 8.5 billion. And by the end of the century, the projection is 11.2 billion. That's about 6 percent higher than earlier forecasts.
http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2015/08/07/429768917/11-billion-people-by-2100-and-india-will-be-more-populous-than-china
Population of Asia will actually decline in the latter half of this century.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 10205
Join date : 2011-05-08

Back to top Go down

11 Billion People by 2100 — India will be the most populous country Empty Re: 11 Billion People by 2100 — India will be the most populous country

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:33 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Today there are 7.3 billion people on planet Earth, according to the United Nations.

If you think that's a lot ... just wait.

A new U.N. report forecasts the biggest growth spurt in history. By the year 2030, the report predicts, Earth's population is expected to jump to 8.5 billion. And by the end of the century, the projection is 11.2 billion. That's about 6 percent higher than earlier forecasts.
http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2015/08/07/429768917/11-billion-people-by-2100-and-india-will-be-more-populous-than-china
Population of Asia will actually decline in the latter half of this century.

The report should say which country, group/community/religion contributes the most to this "spike", and spike that group soon.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Posts : 17675
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 108

Back to top Go down

11 Billion People by 2100 — India will be the most populous country Empty Re: 11 Billion People by 2100 — India will be the most populous country

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:28 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Today there are 7.3 billion people on planet Earth, according to the United Nations.

If you think that's a lot ... just wait.

A new U.N. report forecasts the biggest growth spurt in history. By the year 2030, the report predicts, Earth's population is expected to jump to 8.5 billion. And by the end of the century, the projection is 11.2 billion. That's about 6 percent higher than earlier forecasts.
http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2015/08/07/429768917/11-billion-people-by-2100-and-india-will-be-more-populous-than-china
Population of Asia will actually decline in the latter half of this century.

The report should say which country, group/community/religion contributes the most to this "spike", and spike that group soon.
Don't you worry. Looks like Hindus will make decent contribution; by 2100, India's population will have grown by 450 million while China's population will be down by 350 million i.e. about 1 billion.
Consequently, the population of Nigeria is projected to surpass that of the United States by about 2050, at which point it would become the third largest country in the world. By 2050, six countries are expected to exceed 300 million: China, India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Pakistan, and the USA.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 10205
Join date : 2011-05-08

Back to top Go down

11 Billion People by 2100 — India will be the most populous country Empty Re: 11 Billion People by 2100 — India will be the most populous country

Post by ashdoc Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:41 am

confuzzled dude wrote:



 India's population  
most of them will be muslims . india will be an islamic nation by 2100 .

ashdoc

Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

11 Billion People by 2100 — India will be the most populous country Empty Re: 11 Billion People by 2100 — India will be the most populous country

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:25 am

ashdoc wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:



 India's population  
most of them will be muslims . india will be an islamic nation by 2100 .

Most of them will be Hindians.. South India has stabilized and fertility rates are going down..

Ponniyin Selvan

Posts : 450
Join date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

11 Billion People by 2100 — India will be the most populous country Empty Re: 11 Billion People by 2100 — India will be the most populous country

Post by ashdoc Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Ponniyin Selvan wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:



 India's population  
most of them will be muslims . india will be an islamic nation by 2100 .

Most of them will be Hindians.. South India has stabilized and fertility rates are going down..
if they are hindians ( hindi speaking hindus ) then count yourself lucky . at least it has not turned into an islamic nation . but i doubt your conclusion .

ashdoc

Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

11 Billion People by 2100 — India will be the most populous country Empty Re: 11 Billion People by 2100 — India will be the most populous country

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum