Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Germany overcompensating for it's atrocities during the second world war ??

+5
MaxEntropy_Man
garam-kuta
Kris
southindian
ashdoc
9 posters

Go down

Is Germany overcompensating for it's atrocities during the second world war ?? Empty Is Germany overcompensating for it's atrocities during the second world war ??

Post by ashdoc Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:18 am

I think Germans are desperate---too desperate---to prove that the atrocities ( including holocaust against jews ) they perpetrated during second world war are a thing of the past and they are good boys now . But why are they dragging other Europeans with them ??

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/Austria-and-Germany-open-borders-to-migrants-offloaded-by-Hungary/articleshow/48842250.cms

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Is Germany overcompensating for it's atrocities during the second world war ?? Empty Re: Is Germany overcompensating for it's atrocities during the second world war ??

Post by southindian Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:21 am

Yes the current Germans don't want to be seen doing what their ancestors did in 30s and 40s and they are overdoing it.

But in this process they are laying foundation of Al Germanistan that is going to be permanent in next 50 years.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Is Germany overcompensating for it's atrocities during the second world war ?? Empty Re: Is Germany overcompensating for it's atrocities during the second world war ??

Post by Kris Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:31 pm

ashdoc wrote:I think Germans are desperate---too desperate---to prove that the atrocities ( including holocaust against jews ) they perpetrated during second world war are a thing of the past and they are good boys now . But why are they dragging other Europeans with them ??

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/Austria-and-Germany-open-borders-to-migrants-offloaded-by-Hungary/articleshow/48842250.cms
>>>There has been a change in the mindset to distance the country from the horrible past, but that does not seem to be a conscious shift  on the part of the younger generation. It is part of the broader liberalism that has swept through Europe. In some ways it is of the 'see no evil,hear no evil variety' and the belief that nobody can be that bad or irredeemable in this day and age. When you combine that with the humanitarian crisis unfolding next door, the reasoning for the open borders approach falls into place. That is not to say there won't be long term problems, which is pretty much a certainty. For some perspective, consider that the society hasn't even digested East Germans yet, and we are talking of a people there who are of the same ethnic and religious stock.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:36 pm

southindian wrote:Yes the current Germans don't want to be seen doing what their ancestors did in 30s and 40s and they are overdoing it.

But in this process they are laying foundation of Al Germanistan that is going to be permanent in next 50 years.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:10 pm

Kris wrote:
southindian wrote:Yes the current Germans don't want to be seen doing what their ancestors did in 30s and 40s and they are overdoing it.

And by extension, to the USA because the germans don't need a visa to visit.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Veeu wrote:
Kris wrote:

And by extension, to the USA because the germans don't need a visa to visit.

US goes ONLY by the name....place of birth and origin. Passport is JUST a document...Razz US is smart on that.... They are the best players in duplicitous drama.

P.S. I strongly object to Kris's islamophobia..Perhaps, Germans are afraid of the jews - again - and hoping Mullahwalas will do a better job in the future.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:47 pm

germany may or may not pay the price for their largesse, but the US needs to thank germany for cleaning up the shit that its half-wit former president dumped on the middle east.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:42 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:germany may or may not pay the price for their largesse, but the US needs to thank germany for cleaning up the shit that its half-wit former president dumped on the middle east.
I'm afraid, the current president is responsible for this and Libya debacle.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:19 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:germany may or may not pay the price for their largesse, but the US needs to thank germany for cleaning up the shit that its half-wit former president dumped on the middle east.
I'm afraid, the current president is responsible for this and Libya debacle.

You guys are talking as though if the US had stayed away, things would have been all peaceful in the middleeast and none of these refugee shyt would have ocurred.

You are DEAD wrong.

If it is not for US, Assad would have gassed his population (and you both would have screamed yet again) and Iraq would have been in much deeper shyt, and,...and,....and...Ruskies are getting and will help Assad bludgeon the ISIL into oblivion. Saddaam would have taken care of ISIL in a flat 30 days...and that is the only kind of rule mideast can work under.

Grass is always greener - when it comes to the mid east. remember mid east is full of mirages.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:25 pm

bashar al assad turned against his own people because of ISIS, which took root in the aftermath of the iraq war, a creation of the bush administration. hence the blame is entirely with bush.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:33 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:bashar al assad turned against his own people because of ISIS, which took root in the aftermath of the iraq war, a creation of the bush administration. hence the blame is entirely with bush.

ISIL is more recent. Assad turned against his people who supported Rebels...then Obama/Saudi/UAE supported the rebels. The Iraqi Shiite high handedness created ISIL - which is led by Saddam's former generals.

so not at all correct in blaming US entirely.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:37 pm

I am not blaming all and sundry in the U.S. but the bush- cheyney-rumsfeld-wolfowitz military industrial complex and its utter idiocy.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:bashar al assad turned against his own people because of ISIS, which took root in the aftermath of the iraq war, a creation of the bush administration. hence the blame is entirely with bush.

ISIL is more recent. Assad turned against his people who supported Rebels...then Obama/Saudi/UAE supported the rebels. The Iraqi Shiite high handedness created ISIL - which is led by Saddam's former generals.  

Stop twisting my words when did I say the US is to be blamed entirely?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:25 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

First of all my response was not directed at you.

But now that you butted-in... what is there to twist your words. You have not criticized anyone else other than the US..US...US....in all your posts. So...I am 102% correct if I said you criticized only US and hold it wholly responsible for all the koranic Kirukans actions.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:50 am

.....Hahaha....Germany rushes in and makes a blanket invitation to the refugees and now they are begging other - reluctant and disinterested - countries to accept the future trouble masters.

Iraqis are even more legitimate refugees than the Syrians. How about opening the doors to all the Palestinians - at least, it will solve the Israeli problem.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:07 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

But now that you butted-in... what is there to twist your words. You have not criticized anyone else other than the US..US...US....in all your posts. So...I am 102% correct if I said you criticized only US and hold it wholly responsible for all the koranic Kirukans actions.
That is loser talk, so I'm going to ignore that. Now tell me what was the reason for Syrian protests? Weren't they peaceful till you know who armed the so called rebels and proudly took pictures with them until they realized that those rebels were IS.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:26 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

That is loser talk, so I'm going to ignore that. Now tell me what was the reason for Syrian protests? Weren't they peaceful till you know who armed the so called rebels and proudly took pictures with them until they realized that those rebels were IS.

Since you asked...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:04 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Since you asked...

scratch

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:44 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Since you asked...

scratch
Comprehension issues, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:47 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Since you asked...

scratch

CD's knowledge of history is so shallow and his version of history is subject to his biased preconceived notions.

I still remember the days of the Syrian crisis and reading about them on a daily basis - at a time when US was busy with Iranian hostage crisis (of course CD will blame US, Modi and RSS for that too).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:56 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Since you asked...

scratch

CD's knowledge of history is so shallow and his version of history is subject to his biased preconceived notions.

I still remember the days of the Syrian crisis and reading about them on a daily basis - at a time when US was busy with Iranian hostage crisis (of course CD will blame US, Modi and RSS for that too).

Both of you got "F" in History, for your failure to answer a simple question. So, you've got no choice but resorting to name calling and character assassination. Speaking of Modiji, didn't your Lord paid a visit to these rich Arab nations recently, did he tell them to provide shelter to some of these refugees? Oh wait, he can't because he went there with a begging bowl, like that good old saying goes beggars can't be choosers.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:05 pm

Comrade, with you grading people on your fantasy version of History, it is a wonder anyone can get even an F.

Syria hasn't been peaceful for the longest time. Read the history of the Ba'ath party.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:12 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Comrade, with you grading people on your fantasy version of History, it is a wonder anyone can get even an F.

Syria hasn't been peaceful for the longest time. Read the history of the Ba'ath party.

On 26 June 1980 the Syrian dictator, Hafez al-Assad, "narrowly escaped death", when attackers threw two grenades and fired machine gun bursts at him as he waited at a diplomatic function in Damascus.[13] The attack prompted a series of deadly retaliations by the government troops.

On 27 June 1980 an estimated 1,152 Islamist inmates at the prison in Palmyra were massacred by the alawi-ruled government Defense companies troops. Less than a month later, membership in the Muslim Brotherhood became punishable by death with a month grace period given for members to turn themselves in.

In August 1980, after an attack on soldiers stationed in Aleppo, the army executed nearly 80 residents of a block of flats that happened to be located nearby.

In April 1981, after a failed terrorist attack on an Alawite village near Hama, the army executed about 400 of Hama's inhabitants, chosen randomly among the male population over the age of 14.[14]
The above is from the link provided by SaamiYaar and the notion vehemently supported by you. Going by these standards even the USA & India, haven't been peaceful in a long time. For crying out loud, we're talking about an authoritarian regime here.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:13 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Comrade, with you grading people on your fantasy version of History, it is a wonder anyone can get even an F.

hahaha... I did not even want to mention that bcz that would be even before and too much for our CD. His history is simple -it started with Modi becoming PM and the entire world is going down after that.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:15 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

On 26 June 1980 the Syrian dictator, Hafez al-Assad, "narrowly escaped death", when attackers threw two grenades and fired machine gun bursts at him as he waited at a diplomatic function in Damascus.[13] The attack prompted a series of deadly retaliations by the government troops.

On 27 June 1980 an estimated 1,152 Islamist inmates at the prison in Palmyra were massacred by the alawi-ruled government Defense companies troops. Less than a month later, membership in the Muslim Brotherhood became punishable by death with a month grace period given for members to turn themselves in.

In August 1980, after an attack on soldiers stationed in Aleppo, the army executed nearly 80 residents of a block of flats that happened to be located nearby.

In April 1981, after a failed terrorist attack on an Alawite village near Hama, the army executed about 400 of Hama's inhabitants, chosen randomly among the male population over the age of 14.[14]
The above is from the link provided by SaamiYaar and the notion vehemently supported by you. Going by these standards even the USA & India, haven't been peaceful in a long time. For crying out loud, we're talking about an authoritarian regime here.

Oh....sorry..now I understand. Could you please list the countries that are not authoritarian in the middle east.....?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:22 pm

Oh....sorry..now I understand.  Could you please list the countries that are not authoritarian in the middle east.....?
https://such.forumotion.com/t33073-the-arab-worlds-wealthiest-nations-are-doing-next-to-nothing-for-syrias-refugees#203631

Give me a reasonable answer to my question in the other thread, I will raise your grade to "D".

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:48 pm

Oh joy! Tovarisch will raise your grade to a D! How lucky you are!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:37 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Oh....sorry..now I understand.  Could you please list the countries that are not authoritarian in the middle east.....?
https://such.forumotion.com/t33073-the-arab-worlds-wealthiest-nations-are-doing-next-to-nothing-for-syrias-refugees#203631

Give me a reasonable answer to my question in the other thread, I will raise your grade to "D".

ok...it is all the fault of Modi, RSS, and Bush...and Obama as you say.

Can i get at least a C- please?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:34 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

ok...it is all the fault of Modi, RSS, and Bush...and Obama as you say.

Can i get at least a C- please?
Thanks for proving my point [about your cluelessness & prejudiced views].

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:53 am

...India volunteers to rehabilitate refugees

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:51 pm

...India volunteers to rehabilitate refugees

Many of the migrants probably would move to the nearby Saudi Arabia etc. where they might find it easier to assimilate with the local populations having the same language, religion and religious law etc.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:02 am

An interesting take on why Russia is interested in Syria NOW.

I thought Russians were afraid of the IS spilling over to Chechenya. Now I see there are a couple of other reasons. I learnt a couple of new things from this article.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down