Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hereis what the world think of Muslims

+2
seven
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
6 posters

Go down

Hereis what the world think of Muslims Empty Hereis what the world think of Muslims

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:29 pm

.....Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson, on Sunday, said Muslims were unfit to be president of the United States, arguing their faith was inconsistent with American principles. "I would not advocate that we put a Muslim in charge of this nation. I absolutely would not agree with that," Carson told NBC Meet the Press.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Hereis what the world think of Muslims Empty Re: Hereis what the world think of Muslims

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:53 pm

Taslima on Ahmed the Horologist Mohamed....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Hereis what the world think of Muslims Empty Re: Hereis what the world think of Muslims

Post by seven Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:25 pm

She said it.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

.....Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson, on Sunday, said Muslims were unfit to be president of the United States, arguing their faith was inconsistent with American principles.  "I would not advocate that we put a Muslim in charge of this nation. I absolutely would not agree with that," Carson told NBC Meet the Press.
>>>Looks like he answered a question that was posed to him. I am not sure what the purpose of the question was or why it came up. It is not as though there are muslims in the running for the presidency now.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:20 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Taslima on Ahmed the Horologist Mohamed....
>>The teacher's reaction was not unreasonable, but the arrest seems to be going overboard. Didn't they vet this out before that?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:56 am

.....Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson, on Sunday, said Muslims were unfit to be president of the United States, arguing their faith was inconsistent with American principles.  "I would not advocate that we put a Muslim in charge of this nation. I absolutely would not agree with that," Carson told NBC Meet the Press.

Stop gloating Upps Aunty. If the question comes up, he might well say the same of girl-baby-killing, widow-burning, caste-obsessed Hindus as well.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:15 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Stop gloating Upps Aunty. If the question comes up, he might well say the same of girl-baby-killing, widow-burning, caste-obsessed Hindus as well.
Good point Merlot. Voters in America can't wait any longer for someone believing in the religious law and only his religion as the true and ultimate faith to lead the country.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:51 pm

.....Koranic work carried out by Afghan muslims: "Martland stood up to a child rapist," Hunter, a former major in the Marines, wrote in a letter to Carter last month. "I trust that you will give this case the attention it demands." But after a decade of training with U.S. forces, it seems some Afghan commanders are continuing the abuse unchecked.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:54 pm

....Two Canadian tourists, a Norwegian resort manager and a Filipino woman were kidnapped by unidentified gunmen from a popular resort island in the southern Philippines, the army said on Tuesday.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:50 pm

The American, however, seemed content to keep Bazi as a slave for his sexual pleasure -- albeit one, as a non-Muslim, that required him to cleanse himself after the act was done. "Before raping me, he would pray for like fifteen minutes or half an hour. And after that, even if it was 2 a.m., 3 a.m., after raping me, he would go take a shower and pray again."

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:57 pm

The American, however, seemed content to keep Bazi as a slave for his sexual pleasure -- albeit one, as a non-Muslim, that required him to cleanse himself after the act was done.  "Before raping me, he would pray for like fifteen minutes or half an hour. And after that, even if it was 2 a.m., 3 a.m., after raping me, he would go take a shower and pray again."
Yup! If you pray before and after... you can do anything.

Kill, Slaughter, Murder, Rape, Gouge, Annihilate, Destroy, Plunder... everything goes. Just make sure you pray before and after and 5 times a day.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down