Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lalu Yadava: Nitish Kumar and I have come together to castrate (emasculate) Narendra Modi

Go down

Lalu Yadava: Nitish Kumar and I have come together to castrate (emasculate) Narendra Modi Empty Lalu Yadava: Nitish Kumar and I have come together to castrate (emasculate) Narendra Modi

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:47 am

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/nitish-i-are-together-to-emasculate-modi-lalu/?SocialMedia

Back to top Go down

Lalu Yadava: Nitish Kumar and I have come together to castrate (emasculate) Narendra Modi Empty Re: Lalu Yadava: Nitish Kumar and I have come together to castrate (emasculate) Narendra Modi

Post by southindian Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:24 pm

What an asshole these Lalus.

And there are people who admire Lalu/Nitish. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Lalu Yadava: Nitish Kumar and I have come together to castrate (emasculate) Narendra Modi Empty Re: Lalu Yadava: Nitish Kumar and I have come together to castrate (emasculate) Narendra Modi

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:17 pm

southindian wrote:What an asshole these Lalus.

And there are people who admire Lalu/Nitish. Smile

Lalu Yadava: Nitish Kumar and I have come together to castrate (emasculate) Narendra Modi Saifai
Lalu Yadava: Nitish Kumar and I have come together to castrate (emasculate) Narendra Modi Saifai-2
Lalu Yadava: Nitish Kumar and I have come together to castrate (emasculate) Narendra Modi Modi-lalu-mulayam_2318268g
Lalu Yadava: Nitish Kumar and I have come together to castrate (emasculate) Narendra Modi Lalu-Modi-Mulayam-PTI

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:19 am

What BS. Hah

Look who is talking.

Someone who carries ptofile pic of Modi and then shows pics of Modi and Lalu while insulting Modi. Smile

You don't even know what politically correct means... Do you?

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down