Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pseudo secular tongues wagging

+2
confuzzled dude
truthbetold
6 posters

Go down

Pseudo secular tongues wagging Empty Pseudo secular tongues wagging

Post by truthbetold Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:38 pm

So the pseudo seculars are out in full force in India media and here on such forum.

They deserve a moment in sun that is gifted to them by suicidal BJP and stupid no clue brahmacharis of RSS.

But it is time to ask these pseudos some questions?

Who are the gods of confused , merlot sipping , rash maximum pseudo seculars?

Laloo, Rahul, Jagan, Maran and Sonia.

But these same pseudos refused to answer questions about their past governance.

What is their answer to proven failures of past governance in Bihar, at national level, and multitude of corruption scandal?

What about dynastic rule?

Is corruption, dynastic rule and incompetence better than secular infractions?

Is 60 years of hindu growth rate satisfactory? Are the failed policies of 60 a possible alternative to evolving Modi policies?

Let us see if the pseudos have the balls to own up to their gods and tell us why their gods are better than feku 56 inch modi?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Pseudo secular tongues wagging Empty Re: Pseudo secular tongues wagging

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:53 pm

with respect to the health of a nation:
corruption, slow growth rate, incompetence, and dynastic rule are diseases of the skin. Communal violence and tension is a disease of the heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:11 pm

Rash,

Are you saying it is OK if hundreds of millions of people live in poverty for years and decades and millions of young people never get an opportunity to get a job and you will be happy with pseudo secular talk that failed to change minority lives?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:22 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rash,

Are you saying it is OK if hundreds of millions of people live in poverty for years and decades and millions of young people never get an opportunity to get a job and you will be happy with pseudo secular talk that failed to change minority lives?

of course i would not be happy. I recognize the fact that neither BJP nor Congress nor Lalu is capable of solving the problem of poverty and unemployment. Hence between the available options i prefer those who do not instigate communal violence and communal riots.

I am reconciled to the fact that in another 50 years or 100 years or 200 years the problem of poverty and unemployment will be solved by future generations.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:41 pm

Only an idiot with no basic understanding of recent events would wag his tongue. What has Modi done so far? He dodged a golden opportunity presented to India (last year) for his political ambitions. Modi, who vehemently opposed GST over the past decade made a U-turn now, for he delayed the progress of India by about decade, What good is it? And the feku package he offered to Bihar was nothing but a political bait. I wonder what makes you think this govt. is better than the previous one, even one chooses to ignore all the communal noise.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Rash,

Indian growth after 1990 was dramatically different from pre 1990. That was due to change in license raj to liberal capitalism. Again the failure of Indian from 2010 to 2014 was due to the economic mistakes committed by UPA govt due to sonia's pressure to push Rahul gandhi. The policy error are not minor and forced by one type of political philosophy.

Good economy reduces poverty significantly as observed during the past 20 to 25 years.

Improvement of 10 to 20% of people's lives is no simple matter to be brushed away by generic statement of 'neither laloo nor modi will eradicate poverty'.

Policies make a difference. You are hiding behind a statement that has no practical meaning.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:05 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rash,

Indian growth after 1990 was dramatically different from pre 1990. That was due to change in license raj to liberal capitalism.  Again the failure of Indian from 2010 to 2014 was due to the economic mistakes committed by UPA govt due to sonia's pressure to push Rahul gandhi.  The policy error are not minor and forced by one type of political philosophy.

Good economy reduces poverty significantly as observed during the past 20 to 25 years.  

Improvement of 10 to 20% of people's lives is no simple matter to be brushed away by generic statement of 'neither laloo nor modi will eradicate poverty'.

Policies make a difference.  You are hiding behind a statement that has no practical meaning.

My assessment is that the economic reforms after 1990 did not result in reducing poverty. They made no difference to the poor. Any reduction in poverty is simply artificial and is the result of statistical jugglery. For example:

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/planning-commission-bpl-earn-rs-25-a-day-india/1/152084.html

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:34 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Only an idiot with no basic understanding of recent events would wag his tongue. What has Modi done so far? He dodged a golden opportunity presented to India (last year) for his political ambitions. Modi, who vehemently opposed GST over the past decade made a U-turn now, for he delayed the progress of India by about decade, What good is it? And the feku package he offered to Bihar was nothing but a political bait. I wonder what makes you think this govt. is better than the previous one, even one chooses to ignore all the communal noise.

Instead of making baseless statements, look at GDP. It moved from 4 to 5 in last years of UPA to 7% and higher. Budget deficit came down, inflation in in control, and corruption absent from top levels. All top investing reviewers around the world including OECD, IMF , Moody's, and many others recognize india as the one country with real hope of growth in an otherwise bleak world wide economic outlook. Make in India, FDI in defence, new investments in Railways, roadways, and ports and many other infrastructure initiatives are creating the base for faster growth.

You constantly carp about Modi's foreign visits. India is now getting one of the highest FDI in world and is in same league with China and US to attract FDI.

You make up your own numbers and issue bombastic nonsense such as feku and no development. That makes your argument non credible. Get facts and numbers. Then we can talk.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:37 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Only an idiot with no basic understanding of recent events would wag his tongue. What has Modi done so far? He dodged a golden opportunity presented to India (last year) for his political ambitions. Modi, who vehemently opposed GST over the past decade made a U-turn now, for he delayed the progress of India by about decade, What good is it? And the feku package he offered to Bihar was nothing but a political bait. I wonder what makes you think this govt. is better than the previous one, even one chooses to ignore all the communal noise.

Instead of making baseless statements, look at GDP.  It moved from 4 to 5 in last years of UPA to 7% and higher.  Budget deficit came down, inflation in in control, and corruption absent from top levels. All top investing reviewers around the world including OECD, IMF ,  Moody's, and many others recognize india as the one country with real hope of growth in an otherwise bleak world wide economic outlook.  Make in India, FDI in defence,  new investments in Railways, roadways, and ports and many other infrastructure initiatives are creating the base for faster growth.  

You constantly carp about Modi's foreign visits. India is now getting one of the highest FDI in world and is in same league with China and US to attract FDI.

You make up your own numbers and issue bombastic nonsense such as feku and no development.   That makes your argument non credible.  Get facts and numbers. Then we can talk.

the GDP went up in the Modi regime because the chaddis changed the definition of GDP:

http://www.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/movement-of-subsidies-indirect-taxes-partly-explains-new-gdp-nos-115020300262_1.html

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:39 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Instead of making baseless statements, look at GDP.  It moved from 4 to 5 in last years of UPA to 7% and higher.  Budget deficit came down, inflation in in control, and corruption absent from top levels. All top investing reviewers around the world including OECD, IMF ,  Moody's, and many others recognize india as the one country with real hope of growth in an otherwise bleak world wide economic outlook.  Make in India, FDI in defence,  new investments in Railways, roadways, and ports and many other infrastructure initiatives are creating the base for faster growth.  

You make up your own numbers and issue bombastic nonsense such as feku and no development.   That makes your argument non credible.  Get facts and numbers. Then we can talk.
Look who is talking, if anyone that keeps harping about numbers, that is you. BTW, isn't that 7% growth rate with fudged formula, what would be growth rate with traditional formula? About FDIs (your favorite) we will have to wait and see till those promises realize, especially given feku's track record with Vibrant Gujarat. For all yours (and Kris's) single track agenda, people expect more than just relaxing business laws and policies from their elected leader and so far this administration's  performance has been less than satisfactory (even on that front). I can understand why you don't want to talk about Vodagfone gaffe, messy Rafael deal, screw ups in Mynamar, Nepal, Pakistan debacle, foreign policy general.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:41 pm

TBT, are you going to repeat the same lines like a broken record on FDI inflows despite reminding you the real issues with it. Also, India is leading in greenfield category of FDIs which amounts to, not much until those promises are realized into actual investments.

https://such.forumotion.com/t33833p50-educated-indians-support-for-modi-is-a-sad-let-down#207226

“However, we believe it will be premature to extrapolate the recent upsurge in FDI as concrete proof of a revival in the investment cycle or aiding the objective of ‘Make in India’ campaign. Further, the disaggregated data on FDI inflow and outflow (greenfield and cross border M&A) indicates a much different picture compared to the general perception,” it said.

Emkay further said that in contrast to India’s over indulgence with FDI flows to resuscitate domestic investment cycle, global trends since 2007 show a consistent decline in the relevance of FDI and other external flows in funding investments.
http://www.thehindu.com/business/Economy/fdi-spurt-not-aligned-with-the-spirit-of-the-make-in-india-study/article7792615.ece

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:59 pm

>>>CD,

If anyone has a single track agenda, I will submit it is you with the preoccupation with the nullification of an election. To wit: Modi did not live with his wife, NRI welcome has worn out for him(!), Modi has not gotten massive investments within his first year- epic fail! (oh, never mind the country's history under the opposition)  etc. etc. 

The previous discussion was about investor psychology in the face of a potentially paralyzed government.  It was about what investors are looking for. Much as you may not want to believe it, they are focused on their ROI and that is pretty much it. If you are under the impression that the world economic conditions and needs will remain static and India will be a perennial investors'  favorite and the 'window of opportunity' is just a bogeyman argument, there is no way of refuting that denial mode.  

Whether you like it or not, people want economic advancement. It is a matter of paramount concern. No, it does not happen overnight and the population is not gullible enough to believe this, especially one that has lived in a leftist "utopia" for  a good portion of its history. Much of that history was presided over by the opposition, to state the obvious.  If Mode doesn't perform,  I am sure he will get the boot. If he does, he will get re-elected. I am not as emotionally vested in this is as you seem to be. Given that context, this subject is getting a tad tiring. I guess I am just an investor too, albeit in a very small manner. Good luck.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:14 am

Kris wrote:>>>CD,

If anyone has a single track agenda, I will submit it is you with the preoccupation with the nullification of an election. To wit: Modi did not live with his wife, NRI welcome has worn out for him(!), Modi has not gotten massive investments within his first year- epic fail! (oh, never mind the country's history under the opposition)  etc. etc. 

The previous discussion was about investor psychology in the face of a potentially paralyzed government.  It was about what investors are looking for. Much as you may not want to believe it, they are focused on their ROI and that is pretty much it. If you are under the impression that the world economic conditions and needs will remain static and India will be a perennial investors'  favorite and the 'window of opportunity' is just a bogeyman argument, there is no way of refuting that denial mode.  

Whether you like it or not, people want economic advancement. It is a matter of paramount concern. No, it does not happen overnight and the population is not gullible enough to believe this, especially one that has lived in a leftist "utopia" for  a good portion of its history. Much of that history was presided over by the opposition, to state the obvious.  If Mode doesn't perform,  I am sure he will get the boot. If he does, he will get re-elected. I am not as emotionally vested in this is as you seem to be. Given that context, this subject is getting a tad tiring. I guess I am just an investor too, albeit in a very small manner. Good luck.
That ship has sailed last year when Sri Modiji decided not to be bold with reforms (for his political future) so no point harping on the window of opportunity that has already left us. My point was other standard opportunities will come despite communal tensions and the onus is on the leader of the country to break the gridlock/paralyzation, great leaders thrive in these situations let's see how great Modiji will turn into

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:23 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

That ship has sailed last year when Sri Modiji decided to be not so bold with reforms (for his political future) so no point harping on the window of opportunity that has already left us.
>>> India is still on the radar considering the world's situation right now,  However, that may not suit the narrative of the 'Modi recall' crowd. Party on!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/globalbusiness/11983368/Dont-let-us-miss-the-opportunity-India-offers.html

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:35 am

truthbetold wrote:So the pseudo seculars are out in full force in India media and here on such forum.

They deserve a moment in sun that is gifted to them by suicidal BJP and stupid no clue brahmacharis of RSS.

But it is time to ask these pseudos some questions?

Who are the gods of  confused , merlot sipping , rash maximum pseudo seculars?

Laloo,  Rahul, Jagan, Maran and Sonia.

But these same pseudos refused to answer questions about their past governance.  

What is their answer to proven failures of past governance in Bihar, at national level, and multitude of corruption scandal?

What about dynastic rule?

Is corruption, dynastic rule and incompetence better than secular infractions?

Is 60 years of hindu growth rate satisfactory? Are the failed policies of 60 a possible alternative to evolving Modi policies?

Let us see if the pseudos have the balls to own up to their gods and tell us why their gods are better than feku 56 inch modi?

Another 1000 word essay in inanity which could be summarized in less than 10 words: If you diss Ram, you must be worshipping Rahim!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:38 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

That ship has sailed last year when Sri Modiji decided not to be bold with reforms (for his political future) so no point harping on the window of opportunity that has already left us. My point was other standard opportunities will come despite communal tensions and the onus is on the leader of the country to break the gridlock/paralyzation, great leaders thrive in these situations let's see how great Modiji will turn into

If Modi could not pass GST other bills, it is mainly due to the stalling of the proceedings by Cong(i) - how come no one mentions that "patriotic" action by the Cong (intolerant) ?

Modi has accomplished much more in 2 years than Intolerant Cong accomplished in 5 years.

So again for the Nth time...who do you propose as an alternative to Modi ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:46 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

If Modi could not pass GST other bills, it is mainly due to the stalling of the proceedings by Cong(i) - how come no one mentions that "patriotic" action by the Cong (intolerant) ?

Aunty, after decimating the Congress, NaMo still obsesseses about the mother-son and even now keeps harping about a Congress mukt bharat. Why would the opposition cooperate in the face of such hostility?? A little more generosity in victory could have gotten the BJP far richer legislative dividends. But alas, the chest may be broad but the heart isn't. And thus a once in a generation opportunity is being frittered away.

Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:50 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Modi has accomplished much more in 2 years than Intolerant Cong accomplished in 5 years.

By virtue of opposing GST bill ( which was architected by UPA) for nearly 10 years, Modi delayed country's progress by a decade. So enough of this opposition blocked bull.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:02 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

By virtue of opposing GST bill ( which was architected by UPA) for nearly 10 years, Modi delayed country's progress by a decade. So enough of this opposition blocked bull.

WHO DO YOU PROPOSE AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO MODI ?...????

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:50 am

Merlot
Calling cd, rash, Kris, and uppili idiots to respondto this post shows how mature you are. Other than calling people names you never contribute anything useful anyway. The fact is you do not have anything sensible to say beyond describing your melting heart for afzal guru. Run and hide behind your standard boring innanities such as 1000 word essay or Upps aunty or nri patriots.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:56 am

Cd
looters like laloo and jagan are ok for you but if jaitly makes an error while trying to do something he is a failure.

You come up with some partisan criticism of modi's numbers and try to establish them as equal to widely accepted statistics. Ex: fdi.

Numbers do not lie as much as partisans do.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:48 am

truthbetold wrote:Merlot
Calling cd, rash, Kris, and uppili idiots to respondto this post shows how mature you are. Other than calling people names you never contribute anything useful anyway. The fact is you do not have anything sensible to say beyond describing your melting heart for afzal guru. Run and hide behind your standard boring innanities such as 1000 word essay or Upps aunty or nri patriots.

Unkil, stop hallucinating. If you want to call Upps Aunty or somebody else an idiot, do it yourself, like a man. Don't put words in my mouth.

Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:14 am

Kris wrote:
>>> India is still on the radar considering the world's situation right now,  However, that may not suit the narrative of the 'Modi recall' crowd. Party on!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/globalbusiness/11983368/Dont-let-us-miss-the-opportunity-India-offers.html
Kris, I fail to understand the need to treat Modiji with kid gloves?! He won the election on the development plank but of late, development took a backseat for which he is being rightfully criticized by the voters who elected him, what's wrong with that?

To answer your point, I was never worried that FDI inflows will dry-up should India continue to criticize Modiji's & his parties communal activities. I said that here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t33833-educated-indians-support-for-modi-is-a-sad-let-down#207129
and here:
https://such.forumotion.com/t34172-racism-in-india-again-4th-violent-incident-in-8-months#208325

Finally, if this administration was sincere about taking full advantage of this once in a generation opportunity, as you describe it, Modiji should hammer that point home to corner the opposition and its stall tactics, to his advantage, instead he chose to take incremental reforms route (I guess, keeping his political ambitions in his mind), whose fault is that? I'm yet to see you or his fanboys criticize him for his mistakes other than holding the opposition, the media and the writers, artists and others responsible.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:26 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

WHO DO YOU PROPOSE AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO MODI ?...????
Communal goons like Modi, Advani are never an alternative, neither the BJP party with its current ideology, it has to reinvent itself like the Democratic party did to be considered as a viable option otherwise they will get elected occasionally out of frustration but only to be dumped promptly after a term or even in the middle, like we have seen many times in the past be it was '77 Janata party or VP singh or NDA.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:36 am

truthbetold wrote:Cd
looters like laloo and jagan are ok for you but if jaitly makes an error while trying to do something he is a failure.

You come up with some partisan criticism of modi's numbers and try to establish them as equal to widely accepted statistics. Ex: fdi.

Numbers do not lie as much as partisans do.

Huh! partisan criticism?! India has been correct in scrutinizing the numbers thrown by this administration given Modiji's penchant for exaggeration and half-truths. What do you mean by widely accepted statistics? they pointed out the information [conveniently] hidden, in those very numbers released by this administration.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:59 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Communal goons like Modi, Advani are never an alternative, neither the BJP party with its current ideology

Yes we need a 'fertile' Dynasty or Family to give us Rulers for each generation. If there is a dead Dad and his Son who can indulge in perpetual 'odArpu' even better qualification. They would sanction the change of demographics via their very 'tolerant' conversion programs. Within 100 years the citizens of the country will become members of the religion of 'Covert Love' or that of 'Overt Peace'.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:13 pm

smArtha wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Communal goons like Modi, Advani are never an alternative, neither the BJP party with its current ideology

Yes we need a 'fertile' Dynasty or Family to give us Rulers for each generation. If there is a dead Dad and his Son who can indulge in perpetual 'odArpu' even better qualification. They would sanction the change of demographics via their very 'tolerant' conversion programs. Within 100 years the citizens of the country will become members of the religion of 'Covert Love' or that of 'Overt Peace'.
Given your views I'm not surprised that you're an ardent supporter of communal BJP/Modi.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:30 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Merlot

Unkil, stop hallucinating. If you want to call Upps Aunty or somebody else an idiot, do it yourself, like a man. Don't put words in my mouth.

Ha ha ha. You think you are so smart. You are a coward who cannot defend your own opinions. The only time you get exited is when jihadi terrorist Afzal guru's balls got fried by crooked cops. Your heart felt sorrow for the loss of suck worthy balls is now well known on such forum.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:38 pm

CD

You have no qualms calling Advani, modi names. But could not get yourself to say one little negative thing about Jagan.  That is very objective of you. Then you turn around and point fingers about other people's objectivity. Talk about hypocrisy.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:06 pm

truthbetold wrote:CD

You have no qualms calling Advani, modi names. But could not get yourself to say one little negative thing about Jagan.  That is very objective of you. Then you turn around and point fingers about other people's objectivity. Talk about hypocrisy.
I never supported Jagan, you're the one that try to associate me with him and drag him into every discussion. Did I drag CBN into this discussion? that would be irrelevant, wouldn't it?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:22 pm

CD

Ha ha ha. lies because you cannot cover up your support for corrupt leaders.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:24 pm

truthbetold wrote:

Hmmm..
Weak capital investment has been a hurdle in India's quest to realise its growth potential and with factories running 30 percent below capacity, private companies are in no rush to invest in new projects.

"On the growth front, the central concern is with investments," said Rajan, who was speaking at a business event in Hong Kong on Friday. "Private investment has fallen back quite a bit and so has public investment."
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/indicators/raghuram-rajan-says-drop-in-public-and-private-investments-top-concerns/articleshow/49853861.cms

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:27 pm

MUMBAI: India's economic growth in FY'17 is expected to be driven by consumption growth due to the impending pay revision of government employees. This would reverse the trend of FY'16 in which growth has been largely investment driven, said a report by British Bank Stanchart.

While higher government spending on salaries will benefit consumption, the diversion of resources is likely to slow India's investment recovery, which has been driven entirely by government capital expenditure. This is going to impact the fiscal numbers according to the writers. "We expect the fiscal burden to be borne mostly by the central government, as it will implement the pay revisions in the first year (FY17), when it also aims to reduce the fiscal deficit by 0.4% of GDP to 3.5% of GDP."
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/indicators/indias-growth-to-be-consumption-driven-stanchart/articleshow/49833695.cms

One step forward two steps back.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down