Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tail wagging the dog re. UP.......

3 posters

Go down

The tail wagging the dog re. UP....... Empty The tail wagging the dog re. UP.......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:16 pm

.......BJP won in UP with 3/4th majority and fringe elements (with vested interests and malice in their hearts) are making noise........
.......For a change, let the majority in UP who elected the govt. enjoy the benefits.......
.......It is time that UP bhaiyyas tell Aurangajeb and Jalaluddin to go fck themselves........

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

The tail wagging the dog re. UP....... Empty Re: The tail wagging the dog re. UP.......

Post by Idéfix Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:15 pm

A majority of whites in America voted for Trump. I assume you have similar feelings about the noise made by fringe minorities. Na?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

The tail wagging the dog re. UP....... Empty Re: The tail wagging the dog re. UP.......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Idéfix wrote:A majority of whites in America voted for Trump. I assume you have similar feelings about the noise made by fringe minorities. Na?
Trump didn't get the majority like what BJP got in UP - bhaiyyas of all shades voted for BJP (including Muslim men and women). That is why it got 3/4th majority (don't dismiss it; it is a major achievement).

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:23 am

I am not dismissing anything. In a democracy the minorities always have a voice. Even if the government has 75% of the seats with 41% of the votes cast.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

The tail wagging the dog re. UP....... Empty Karnataka is the most corrupt in India. Shocks me over UP!

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:16 am

Karnataka is the most corrupt in India. Shocks me over UP!

Its a shame.

Corruption follows cash.

Only 5 lac Indians claim to have income over 5 lacs? Seriously? Go to any Indian city, and see lacs of houses worth crores.

We Indians, as a society, are corrupt.

Blaming politicians wont cut it.

We, the Indians of Mahatma Gandhi, are corrupt.

Very corrupt.

It shames me, how corrupt Indian society is.

random truths,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:22 am

Idéfix wrote:I am not dismissing anything. In a democracy the minorities always have a voice. Even if the government has 75% of the seats with 41% of the votes cast.
I didn't say that minorities should shut up. "Tyranny of the majority" is not good for any country. The reality is, India's minorities make a lot of self-serving noise. The tail should stop wagging the dog.

If anyone peddles that Aurangajeb fostered Hinduism, I know he has a pro-pieceful agenda......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down