Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nobody, nobody, nobody wants your evil cult in this county

2 posters

Go down

Nobody, nobody, nobody wants your evil cult in this county Empty Nobody, nobody, nobody wants your evil cult in this county

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:34 pm

“Nobody, nobody, nobody wants your evil cult in this county,” a bearded, tattooed man who identified himself as a former Marine said to scattered applause, according to a video posted online by the Fredericksburg Free Lance-Star. “I will do everything in my power to make sure that doesn’t happen, because you are terrorists.”

The would-be mosque-builders were accused of planning a site for Syrian refugees or illegal immigrants. Attendee Elizabeth Wiley, 59, said that one of the protesters threatened her.

“He said, ‘Yes, ma’am, I am threatening all of you,’ ” she recalled.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/in-fredericksburg-mosque-meeting-exposes-deep-divide/2015/11/22/0b8e0386-9074-11e5-baf4-bdf37355da0c_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_fear615p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Saamiyaar's long lost brother, perhaps.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Nobody, nobody, nobody wants your evil cult in this county Empty Re: Nobody, nobody, nobody wants your evil cult in this county

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:05 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
“Nobody, nobody, nobody wants your evil cult in this county,” a bearded, tattooed man who identified himself as a former Marine said to scattered applause, according to a video posted online by the Fredericksburg Free Lance-Star. “I will do everything in my power to make sure that doesn’t happen, because you are terrorists.”

The would-be mosque-builders were accused of planning a site for Syrian refugees or illegal immigrants. Attendee Elizabeth Wiley, 59, said that one of the protesters threatened her.

“He said, ‘Yes, ma’am, I am threatening all of you,’ ” she recalled.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/in-fredericksburg-mosque-meeting-exposes-deep-divide/2015/11/22/0b8e0386-9074-11e5-baf4-bdf37355da0c_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_fear615p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Saamiyaar's long lost brother, perhaps.

Are you kidding? Upps Aunty threatening somebody?? Bwahahahaha...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down