Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narendra Modi is splurging tax payer money on PR companies. Good use of Tax Payer Money?

3 posters

Go down

Narendra Modi is splurging tax payer money on PR companies. Good use of Tax Payer Money? Empty Narendra Modi is splurging tax payer money on PR companies. Good use of Tax Payer Money?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:46 pm

https://twitter.com/anniegowen/status/670262713344327681

https://twitter.com/anniegowen/status/670476433777496064

Back to top Go down

Narendra Modi is splurging tax payer money on PR companies. Good use of Tax Payer Money? Empty Re: Narendra Modi is splurging tax payer money on PR companies. Good use of Tax Payer Money?

Post by seven Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:57 pm

Good PR is important business. If govt is trying to hire good reputed PR firms, what is wrong with that?

Is she suggesting that her firm doesn't do quality work to deserve good money? Why is she suggesting it's not good use of tax payers money?

People should know the facts about how our govt is doing and how our tax money is helping our country grow. And who best to do the job than a good PR firm. They should present us with the facts in the right light. 

When other countries see India in good light, they will invest in India and it will be good for everyone. 

I'm so glad no one is able to find anything on Modi other than mocking his foreign trips. Because that's not even a bad thing.

seven

Back to top Go down

Narendra Modi is splurging tax payer money on PR companies. Good use of Tax Payer Money? Empty Re: Narendra Modi is splurging tax payer money on PR companies. Good use of Tax Payer Money?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:19 pm

seven wrote:Good PR is important business. If govt is trying to hire good reputed PR firms, what is wrong with that?

Is she suggesting that her firm doesn't do quality work to deserve good money? Why is she suggesting it's not good use of tax payers money?

People should know the facts about how our govt is doing and how our tax money is helping our country grow. And who best to do the job than a good PR firm. They should present us with the facts in the right light. 

When other countries see India in good light, they will invest in India and it will be good for everyone. 

I'm so glad no one is able to find anything on Modi other than mocking his foreign trips. Because that's not even a bad thing.

she is a writer with the Washington Post newspaper. she is saying its not a good idea for Modi to splurge tax payer money on PR companies who in turn contact journalists and lobby to get good publicity. she is indicating that it would be better for Modi to spend that money on developmental work in India like providing food clothing and shelter to the poor; and ensuring good health care, sanitation facilities, clean drinking water, etc. for Indian citizens.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:28 pm

So the same example hufeza posted. We are budgeting money for Mars mission. Oh you didn't feed the poor first. 

Both are important. I don't see anything wrong with GOI looking for good PR.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:Good PR is important business. If govt is trying to hire good reputed PR firms, what is wrong with that?

she is a writer with the Washington Post newspaper. she is saying its not a good idea for Modi to splurge tax payer money on PR companies who in turn contact journalists and lobby to get good publicity. she is indicating that it would be better for Modi to spend that money on developmental work in India like providing food clothing and shelter to the poor; and ensuring good health care, sanitation facilities, clean drinking water, etc. for Indian citizens.

wapo scribes have journalism background from state schools. what kinda fukwitz (other than you) takes their recommendations seriously for governments? on second thoughts she's white so for sikular fukular congress supporters that gives her all the credibility in the world.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

wapo scribes have journalism background from state schools. what kinda fukwitz (other than you) takes their recommendations seriously for governments? on second thoughts she's white so for sikular fukular congress supporters that gives her all the credibility in the world.

don't forget that PR companies hired by Narendra Modi contacted this reporter. Clearly they take WaPo journalists seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

don't forget that PR companies hired by Narendra Modi contacted this reporter. Clearly they take WaPo journalists seriously.

PR company contacting a reporter for positive write up is same as a govt taking advise from a journalism major?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Is govt spending money for the tours of Rahul Gandhi between 2004 and 2014 ok? Why were you not talking about it then?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:10 pm

Is govt spending money for the tours of Rahul Gandhi between 2004 and 2014 ok? Why were you not talking about it then?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:15 pm

truthbetold wrote:Is govt spending money for the tours of Rahul Gandhi between 2004 and 2014 ok? Why were you not talking about it then?

i am not aware of this. I don't recall even the BJP raising this issue. If you can produce evidence of govt. money being used by Rahul Gandhi then i will join you in criticizing Rahul. By the way i have called Rahul a duffer in the past:

https://such.forumotion.com/t33707-the-duffer?highlight=duffer

So it is not that i have refrained from criticizing Rahul.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Is govt spending money for the tours of Rahul Gandhi between 2004 and 2014 ok? Why were you not talking about it then?

i am not aware of this. I don't recall even the BJP raising this issue. If you can produce evidence of govt. money being used by Rahul Gandhi then i will join you in criticizing Rahul. By the way i have called Rahul a duffer in the past:

https://such.forumotion.com/t33707-the-duffer?highlight=duffer

So it is not that i have refrained from criticizing Rahul.

Every one of Rahul Gandhi's visits to A.P. were funded by govt, arranged and attended by govt officials.

Sonia used to accompany Prime minister when visiting terrorist hit areas. While MMS used to wait stoically, sonia used to shed pretend tears.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down