Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayyo...

2 posters

Go down

Ayyo... Empty Ayyo...

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:14 pm

What will our hyper-patriotic hecklers-of-those-who-dont-stand-in-theatres-when-the-anthem-is-played react to this?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/PM-Modi-walks-during-national-anthem-Russian-official-nudges-him-back/articleshow/50302850.cms via @timesofindia
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Ayyo... Empty Re: Ayyo...

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Modi hurt the sentiments of Sikular leaders with his intolerance towards the national anthem. He should resign right away. Otherwise, extremely brilliant intellectuals (i.e., CON chamchas) will return their junk awards.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:44 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Modi hurt the sentiments of Sikular leaders with his intolerance towards the national anthem. He should resign right away. Otherwise, extremely brilliant intellectuals (i.e., CON chamchas) will return their junk awards.

You are confused Unkil. Sickular fellows are all unpatriotic scum hankering to leave India. They don't care what you do when the anthem plays (so your tribal brother in Texas can wank off uninterruptedly without fear of being pulled up).

It is true patriots who get angry to the point of violence when sickular scum refuse to stand up when the national anthem is played. So I was worried for those patriots now that their Supreme Leader God, the great 56-inchwala himself, disrespected the national anthem. Who will they (aka you) now worship??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down