Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Mamata saying that CPM is also "intolerant"?.......

2 posters

Go down

Is Mamata saying that CPM is also "intolerant"?....... Empty Is Mamata saying that CPM is also "intolerant"?.......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:39 am

......Mamata kept changing her narrative on Malda violence. Then, yesterday, she stopped BJP MPs from going to the place. Today, she didn't allow a CPM MP to go there. She is saying that BJP and CPM are trying to increase "communal" tensions. Will she stop Pappu, Kraziwallah or Laloo from going there and hugging each other? Perverted Sikularism undermining democracy!.......

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Malda-violence-After-BJP-team-CPM-delegation-also-denied-entry/articleshow/50534693.cms?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Is Mamata saying that CPM is also "intolerant"?....... Empty Re: Is Mamata saying that CPM is also "intolerant"?.......

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:43 am

good point!

mamata is another mayawati/mulayam/nitish/laloo. actually bimaru has sucked in another b. it is now bbimaru. the coming elections will be a landmark. cpim used to win by booth capturing. all those cpim goons who used to capture booths are now in tmc. (i must add here that cpim was least corrupt and most gunda free -- relatively.) but times too have changed (digital voting) and which tmc has demonstrated it can circumvent (district votings in the interim that tmc has won by booth capturing -- protests died down after examination for the centre lent her support and we don't have a t. n. seshan any more). so the consensus is that she will come back. but she rose to power in the face of booth capturing. can she use the opposition's weapon to win? bengal has no caste equations and, to be honest, not even a religious equation. however the religion-card is used by parties as an insurance (despite it having no use). why can i say this so affirmatively? because (let me break a para)...

2 days ago i got banned from my school whatsapp group for saying i would fuck MATA DI AND KALI because i had license from her (it's the same goddess) to make love to her every night. after i got banned i removed all my school friends, from facebook, who had protested to my comments and went to sleep. the next morning, when i woke up and checked my friends list in facebook i realized, much to my shock, that the only school friends left were bengalis and the occasional keralite (no, no not syrian christian) and the occasional iyer and the occasional hindi speaker.

needless to say bengal has a 25% muslim population. so, i hope you know what i mean when i say 'bengali friends." but my shock was at the 75% of my bengali friends whom i did not delete!

i will inform you when the bengalis i did not unfriend and the keralite (no, no, not syrian christian) and the 2 hindus unfriend me. they also have a right to unfriend me! and it might take them days to react! unfortunately they will not unfriend me for about all commiserated with me in whatsapp private (in the last two days).

so what is the upshot of all this nonsense i have recounted? that the bengali is the most tolerant hindu or muslim. he will watch aamir khan in the theater. he does not stop at that. he will watch bajrangi bhaijaan and ignore your blockbuster bengali movie (it stirred eyebrows in tabloids and social media). the bengali is emancipated. that brings me back to the point that this election will indeed be a landmark judgment -- can you win by just booth capturing? what is the current sentiment of the bengali? dineshan wants to know!

Back to top Go down

Is Mamata saying that CPM is also "intolerant"?....... Empty Re: Is Mamata saying that CPM is also "intolerant"?.......

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:07 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:......Mamata kept changing her narrative on Malda violence. Then, yesterday, she stopped BJP MPs from going to the place. Today, she didn't allow a CPM MP to go there. She is saying that BJP and CPM are trying to increase "communal" tensions. Will she stop Pappu, Kraziwallah or Laloo from going there and hugging each other? Perverted Sikularism undermining democracy!.......

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Malda-violence-After-BJP-team-CPM-delegation-also-denied-entry/articleshow/50534693.cms?

In the meantime, Kraziwala will be visiting Pathankot and demand Modi's resignation.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down