Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putting the sweater on

+4
Propagandhi711
seven
swapna
goodcitizn
8 posters

Go down

Putting the sweater on Empty Putting the sweater on

Post by goodcitizn Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:42 pm

Recently in a Chicago restaurant impatiently waiting for our table to be announced in the entrance area, I noticed a lady put on her sweater head first, then fight her way into the sweater reaching feverishly to the end of each arm and then release a huge sigh of relief. Guys typically go arms first and head last. I smiled and commented to that effect. Hearing me she smiled and said that women have braids, buns, pigtails or whatever so it's easier to go head first. Made sense.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Putting the sweater on Empty Re: Putting the sweater on

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:55 pm

had to walk to the restroom and see how i do it.

i also put sleeves first, maybe half way if not fully. rest front of the sweater's neck on the chin, and pull it over the head trying not to touch face or hair, if it's big or stretchable enough. I have shoulder length hair. This technique works even when i do wear a ponytail, coz then i can still pull it down w/o touching hair.

when taking out, it's sleeves first and then head, unless it's too tight and i have to pull out heard first. I hate turning the clothes inside out when taking them out.

edit... trying to think which sequence runs more risk of rubbing off the deoderant marks on the sweater or top. I think sleeves first has that risk too.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:06 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:had to walk to the restroom and see how i do it.

i also put sleeves first, maybe half way if not fully. rest front of the sweater's neck on the chin, and pull it over the head trying not to touch face or hair, if it's big or stretchable enough. I have shoulder length hair. This technique works even when i do wear a ponytail, coz then i can still pull it down w/o touching hair.

when taking out, it's sleeves first and then head, unless it's too tight and i have to pull out heard first. I hate turning the clothes inside out when taking them out.

edit... trying to think which sequence runs more risk of rubbing off the deoderant marks on the sweater or top. I think sleeves first has that risk too.
I think it has to do with hair. If you don't want your hair look messy, you dive head first. Just the opposite when you remove it.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:10 pm

I

when taking the sweater out of your body? do you stuff the sweater inside your body?

the word is "off," not "out."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:14 pm

swapna wrote:I

when taking the sweater out of your body? do you stuff the sweater inside your body?

the word is "off," not "out."
You are wrong. I prefer the sweater out!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:29 pm

Haha so true! I try to remember but often forget to wear sweater before doing my hair. Especially high/turtle neck sweaters. 
When taking them off, I go head first then arms. Mostly Bcz I don't care about my hair then.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:31 pm

One more thing for people who go hand first. You risk stretching the sweater/top/ piece of clothing when you do that.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:38 pm

seven wrote:One more thing for people who go hand first. You risk stretching the sweater/top/ piece of clothing when you do that.
I think guys with wigs go head first when they put on or take off.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:41 pm

I suspect she also was trying to avoid putting on an underboob show for everyone.

PS: I love underboob depending on the boob heft, saggage, stretch marks - presence or lack thereof, areola damage and a slew of other factors.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:44 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I suspect she also was trying to avoid putting on an underboob show for everyone.

PS: I love underboob depending on the boob heft, saggage, stretch marks - presence or lack thereof, areola damage and a slew of other factors.
What is an underboob?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:49 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:I suspect she also was trying to avoid putting on an underboob show for everyone.

What is an underboob?

visually (and this is the kind of underboob I DO NOT WANT TO SEE)

Putting the sweater on CZcbdUoWwAAoi93

good underboob:

Putting the sweater on Proxy

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 pm

Good answer!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:59 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
seven wrote:One more thing for people who go hand first. You risk stretching the sweater/top/ piece of clothing when you do that.

Hey that is how I put on my sweater. Head first. Otherwise, my wig (use it sometimes wonly) gets dragged by the sweater due to static electricity.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:03 pm

For a long period of my life the pencil would fall off. I remember my sister mentioning about the pencil and I came back and asked, 'what pencil are you talking about. I tried putting one and it fell down'. And she was like that's even better. And I swore in my mind that I will keep it this way forever.

Didn't happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:10 pm

now there's another kind of pencil test, you dont want the pencil falling off in that one. visuals supplied on request

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:18 pm

Lol. Need to find a clean pencil ... Results shall not be reported here.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:35 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

Hey that is how I put on my sweater. Head first. Otherwise, my wig (use it sometimes wonly) gets dragged by the sweater due to static electricity.
I used to have a friend in college who used to wear a toupee. We used to refer him as wigneswaran.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:59 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:For a long period of my life the pencil would fall off. I remember my sister mentioning about the pencil and I came back and asked, 'what pencil are you talking about. I tried putting one and it fell down'. And she was like that's even better. And I swore in my mind that I will keep it this way forever.

Didn't happen.
eeewwwww. TMI.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:58 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

I used to have a friend in college who used to wear a toupee. We used to refer him as wigneswaran.
"refer him?"

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:07 am

swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

"refer him?"

hmmm.. gender confusion with a name like Wigneswaran? Laughing LoL, perhaps a bong, eh?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:13 am

hahaha. i was like, who the hell is garam_kutta and when did i block him. Some research showed it's the same ole munmun idiot veeu aka thanjali nanjali or whatever that name is.
cool feature by forumotion people.

Putting the sweater on TnLSFit

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:55 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:hahaha. i was like, who the hell is garam_kutta and when did i block him. Some research showed it's the same ole munmun idiot veeu aka thanjali nanjali or whatever that name is.

Ahhh! Rashmun.

This idiot has tons of IDs here. Smile Did not know he was goes by garam_.... as well.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:55 pm

southindian wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:hahaha. i was like, who the hell is garam_kutta and when did i block him. Some research showed it's the same ole munmun idiot veeu aka thanjali nanjali or whatever that name is.

Ahhh! Rashmun.

This idiot has tons of IDs here. Smile Did not know he was goes by garam_.... as well.

me too...I always knew he was mentally disturbed due to social awkwardness and loneliness but didnt know about this side of his where he plays childish games with identifies and whatnot. I guess it figures .....he worships the softiepeniledroopyballsy1 who has his own mental challenges that he tries to overcome with silly internet games and they got that birds-of-a-feather giving-each-other-mutual reacharounds type synergy going. I wonder if they discuss SUCH strategy and whatnot offline, wouldn't put it past these two mental cases given they have no other lives.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:00 pm

TTs never fail to get the extra attention, i should think! Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:02 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
southindian wrote:

Ahhh! Rashmun.

me too...I always knew he was mentally disturbed due to social awkwardness and loneliness but didnt know about this side of his where he plays childish games with identifies and whatnot. I guess it figures .....he worships the softiepeniledroopyballsy1 who has his own mental challenges that he tries to overcome with silly internet games and they got that birds-of-a-feather giving-each-other-mutual reacharounds type synergy going. I wonder if they discuss SUCH strategy and whatnot offline, wouldn't put it past these two mental cases given they have no other lives.

I thought he knew Tamil. Of course Rashmunallah will gloat at his silly "victories" and say "I got you all. But, I really did not take multiple IDs. Even if I did, each ID is logged in independently. Each ID exhibited a different character. And hence I had only one id - although I might have posted through different ids..."

This place is becoming a top looney forum and and perhaps time to just do a Bittu, Admin, maria and Kris.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
southindian wrote:

Ahhh! Rashmun.

I thought he knew Tamil. Of course Rashmunallah will gloat at his silly "victories" and say "I got you all. But, I really did not take multiple IDs. Even if I did, each ID is logged in independently. Each ID exhibited a different character. And hence I had only one id - although I might have posted through different ids..."

This place is becoming a top looney forum and and perhaps time to just do a Bittu, Admin, maria and Kris.

LoL. but, oh..please, don't you dare stop this life-saving charity work of posting here, and robbing certain people of their life-line; you will feel guilty forever Sad

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:25 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
southindian wrote:
cool feature by forumotio people.

Ahhh! Rashmun.

hahaha! oh, the anger, the frustration of a sex-deprived life, the emptiness of masturbating over anonymous, faceless women displaying "underboobs!" hahaha! and the manly - excuse me, hahaha - excitement of driving (in) a sports car at, hahahaha, "tyre level."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:27 pm

i had blocked veeu, who is rashmun. veeu changed its handle name to garam_kutta, but stays blocked for me. rashmun denies being veeu. but rashmun admits to being that than-nan handle now, and there are quite a few similarities between veeu and than-nan handles.

oh they strategize for sure. stupid fact, but true. entire summer of 2014 (or was it '13 or '15) rashmun was on 'online war' with ha and b_a, while at the same time exchanging notes with them offline. the idea was to 'lull me into complacency' and keep me guessing what's going on. google that phrase if anyone's that inclined to find those threads, i am not. all i remember is doing constant baiting until munmun was singing like a bird.

and i tested them too. like, tell something to ff in private (suchat) and then later post a bait saying how i trust ff... and voila! sometime later, b_a was posting that same info to me in hints, telling me to not have that notion about ff. I would be like 'hain? what's this link now?' I mean, I was baiting, but had no idea who would bite. Would many times be some other person who showed up. was comedy in some ways.

i know i know, i had no life either, but hey. i was curious. guess given what was going on, e'one needed that kinda detox. no regrets. actually i do have a regret. it costed me a couple of friendships. also, i lost faith in one person who i thought was quite righteous. but that's my problem, not theirs.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:58 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:i had blocked veeu, who is rashmun. veeu changed its handle name to garam_kutta, but stays blocked for me. rashmun denies being veeu. but rashmun admits to being that than-nan handle now, and there are quite a few similarities between veeu and than-nan handles.

oh they strategize for sure. stupid fact, but true. entire summer of 2014 (or was it '13 or '15) rashmun was on 'online war' with ha and b_a, while at the same time exchanging notes with them offline. the idea was to 'lull me into complacency' and keep me guessing what's going on. google that phrase if anyone's that inclined to find those threads, i am not. all i remember is doing constant baiting until munmun was singing like a bird.

and i tested them too. like, tell something to ff in private (suchat) and then later post a bait saying how i trust ff... and voila! sometime later, b_a was posting that same info to me in hints, telling me to not have that notion about ff. I would be like 'hain? what's this link now?' I mean, I was baiting, but had no idea who would bite. Would many times be some other person who showed up. was comedy in some ways.

i know i know, i had no life either, but hey. i was curious. guess given what was going on, e'one needed that kinda detox. no regrets. actually i do have a regret. it costed me a couple of friendships. also, i lost faith in one person who i thought was quite righteous. but that's my problem, not theirs.
I wonder if this woman has nothing to do. look at the length of this post and the others in this thread, much of it about her boobs, and her sister's. I pity her employer. uppoose and his employer are similar, to a smaller degree.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:35 pm

guess who are the suchers in this?
clue- the last line at 3:25 is a giveaway

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:33 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:i had blocked veeu, who is rashmun. veeu changed its handle name to garam_kutta, but stays blocked for me. rashmun denies being veeu. but rashmun admits to being that than-nan handle now, and there are quite a few similarities between veeu and than-nan handles.

I wonder if this woman has nothing to do. look at the length of this post and the others in this thread, much of it about her boobs, and her sister's. I pity her employer. uppoose and his employer are similar, to a smaller degree.

hahaha @the constipated1 insinuating someone else doesn't have anything to do...the same droopyballs1 that stalks a random webforum called econojournobrunners and x-posts yawn inducing shit over here that no one is even remotely interested in. what would you do if this website were to shutdown, phlegmy...how long before you write a goodbye cruel world letter?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:37 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
southindian wrote:

Ahhh! Rashmun.

hahaha! oh, the anger, the frustration of a sex-deprived life, the emptiness of masturbating over anonymous, faceless women displaying "underboobs!" hahaha! and the manly - excuse me, hahaha - excitement of driving (in) a sports car at, hahahaha, "tyre level."

you know you should try masturbation, to paraphrase a jewish fellow, it's sex with someone that can actually stand you. aww, but you can no longer manage even a semiosft erection to jerkoff. I wish I could say I'm sorry but I'd be lying.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:10 pm

adhellaam seri, why does rashmun hate you so much? what have you done that he despises a fellow northindian? your thambi friends( your words, not mine) like uppusaamy,gk etc., all adore you and offer buckets of jollu but only contempt from your fellow northindian?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:04 pm

garam_kutta wrote:

adhellaam seri, why does rashmun hate you so much? what have you done that he despises a fellow northindian? your thambi friends( your words, not mine) like uppusaamy,gk etc., all adore you and offer buckets of jollu but only contempt from your fellow northindian?

there you are Cool  ....
Putting the sweater on Edd-gifs-double-d-ed-edd-n-eddy-21123783-500-360-1440539719

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:40 pm

swapna wrote:

the only ones to be pitied are you and your co-conspirators, who can go out of their way for months to have fake-fights on the forums, all the while conspiring behind the scenes just to harass a person who was already down for many reasons. i can understand why you all did it, but that still makes you psychopaths. and so, it's actually not you but the people around who need sympathy and support. god knows how they handle/handled you. kudos to the ones who left all of you in real life.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:07 pm

Every time I think I got the hang of the forumers here, I learn about something like this :-|

All the baits n bites n behind the board exchanges is beyond my not so sharp brain. 

That's why I like tineka. She takes everyone on face value n keeps it simple.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:43 pm

seven wrote:Every time I think I got the hang of the forumers here, I learn about something like this :-|

All the baits n bites n behind the board exchanges is beyond my not so sharp brain. 

That's why I like tineka. She takes everyone on face value n keeps it simple.

likewise, 7, me too Smile

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:10 am

swapna wrote:

uppili works mostly night shifts?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:43 am

oh shoot it's 12:30 am, and i thought it was friday night.. was binge-netflixing again. but an idea came to my mind. 

you know what would be real messy… like if two handles, let's say gk and gk with extra t got together and exchange handle names…. then posted a few posts each, and then exchanged names again, and so on. Just update their handle names, but keep their account/password to themselves. 

kinda like the first computer code we learn to write. 

X becomes A
Y Becomes X
A becomes Y

so now X is Y and Y is X. 

will confuse the heck out of e'one hahaha. 

(am going to reread this in the morning, just to test the bs i type when sleepy)

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:54 pm

oh poor thing. let me tell you a secret. actually, propa-FF, rashmun-vakapaka, uppusamy-MD, southindian-MD, uppusamy-CD, uppusamy-rashmun, max-kinnera, these are all various handles of just one paerson. they put pu fake fights over years and even decades just to lull you into complacency. and remember that just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean that they are not out to get you.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:08 pm

garam_kutta wrote:

oh poor thing. let me tell you a secret. actually, propa-FF, rashmun-vakapaka, uppusamy-MD, southindian-MD, uppusamy-CD, uppusamy-rashmun, max-kinnera, these are all various handles of just one paerson. they put pu fake fights over years and even decades just to lull you into complacency. and remember that just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean that they are not out to get you.

hey tt doing the best that you can, huh?

Putting the sweater on Giphy

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:45 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
southindian wrote:

Ahhh! Rashmun.

you know you should try masturbation, to paraphrase a jewish fellow, it's sex with someone that can actually stand you. aww, but you can no longer manage even a semiosft erection to jerkoff. I wish I could say I'm sorry but I'd be lying.
here's that fellow you admire so much. he, like you, had no sex life in his youthful days, but has found ways to indulge a lust that was stoked by decades of deprivation.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:03 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
southindian wrote:
Ahhh! Rashmun.

here's that fellow you admire so much. he, like you, had no sex life in his youthful days, but has found ways to indulge a lust that was stoked by decades of deprivation.
here's the link:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/21/nyregion/colleagues-express-disbelief-over-arrest-of-doctor-with-picture-perfect-life.html?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down