Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 Years on - the most riveting and acclaimed feature film sequences of all time

3 posters

Go down

50 Years on - the most riveting and acclaimed feature film sequences of all time Empty 50 Years on - the most riveting and acclaimed feature film sequences of all time

Post by Hellsangel Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:45 pm

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20160210-the-lasting-legacy-of-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

50 Years on - the most riveting and acclaimed feature film sequences of all time Empty Re: 50 Years on - the most riveting and acclaimed feature film sequences of all time

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:20 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20160210-the-lasting-legacy-of-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly

I did not see the video...But Clint is my all time favorite... despite the fact that the guy was not a great actor - like MGR. But he is/was one guy who did not talk much and did not act much and yet created a real, unique "movie character" Just Like MASH and Steinfeld top TV sitcoms (although there are plenty of other greats like Lucy, Cosby, etc...), "The man with no name" and Dirty harry top the movie characters.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

50 Years on - the most riveting and acclaimed feature film sequences of all time Empty Re: 50 Years on - the most riveting and acclaimed feature film sequences of all time

Post by garam_kuta Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:33 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

I did not see the video...But Clint is my all time favorite... despite the fact that the guy was not a great actor - like MGR. But he is/was one guy who did not talk much and did not act much and yet created a real, unique "movie character" Just Like MASH and Steinfeld top TV sitcoms (although there are plenty of other greats like Lucy, Cosby, etc...), "The man with no name" and Dirty harry top the movie characters.

MGR, your favorite...why? Shocked
on you liking someone who doesn't talk much...yeah, rr...right! Rolling Eyes

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:15 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

MGR, your favorite...why? Shocked
on you liking someone who doesn't talk much...yeah, rr...right!  Rolling Eyes

MGR was/is never my favorite. But MGR was also - like Clint - a bad actor. But clint really mastered it - a bad actor who is recognized as a great actor without dialog or even running. He is opposite of Rajni - who talks a lot and lot of runing, jumping, flying fights.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down