Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 coffees a day keeps multiple scelorosis away

3 posters

Go down

6 coffees a day keeps multiple scelorosis away Empty 6 coffees a day keeps multiple scelorosis away

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:02 am

.....what next for coffee...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

6 coffees a day keeps multiple scelorosis away Empty Re: 6 coffees a day keeps multiple scelorosis away

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:05 am

omg I was just about to make a post on coffee... just recently started taking it daily. especially in mornings. began when I needed to be 'awake' some mornings, and has now become a habit.

good
1 - gives me such a high. total and full high. I had never been very tolerant of coffee. if taken after 4 pm I can't sleep in the night. so you can imagine how it must be affecting me on an empty stomach.
2 - suppresses hunger. no complains about this one hehe.

bad
is such an effect on brain a good idea?

Back to top Go down

6 coffees a day keeps multiple scelorosis away Empty Re: 6 coffees a day keeps multiple scelorosis away

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:omg I was just about to make a post on coffee... just recently started taking it daily. especially in mornings. began when I needed to be 'awake' some mornings, and has now become a habit.

good
1 - gives me such a high. total and full high. I had never been very tolerant of coffee. if taken after 4 pm I can't sleep in the night. so you can imagine how it must be affecting me on an empty stomach.
2 - suppresses hunger. no complains about this one hehe.

bad
is such an effect on brain a good idea?

I don't have that problem.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:59 pm

All it does for me is make me type too fast. Oh and hard. People around me hear me type type of loud. I do t overdo anything. Simply not my style. So something else will have to keep multiple schelerosis away from me.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:26 pm

seven wrote:All it does for me is make me type too fast. Oh and hard. People around me hear me type type of loud. I do t overdo anything. Simply not my style. So something else will have to keep multiple schelerosis away from me.

I can drink coffee and go to bed. The only time, i had coffee jitters was when i ordered a large double scoop of choco ice cream at Ghirardelli in SFO. The guy warned me but I brushed him aside. then i ended up eating much of my wife's double scoop also in addition to mine.

I had problem sleeping for the next 3 days and my appetite was killed. Oh, i hated coffee taste for the next month or so.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:38 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
seven wrote:All it does for me is make me type too fast. Oh and hard. People around me hear me type type of loud. I do t overdo anything. Simply not my style. So something else will have to keep multiple schelerosis away from me.

I can drink coffee and go to bed.  The only time, i had coffee jitters was when i ordered a large double scoop of choco ice cream at Ghirardelli in SFO. The guy warned me but I brushed him aside.  then i ended up eating much of my wife's double scoop also in addition to mine.

I had problem sleeping for the next 3 days and my appetite was killed. Oh, i hated coffee taste for the next month or so.

lost your appetite for 3 days?!!! heck i want that coffee now.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:40 pm

I can drink coffee and go to bed.  The only time, i had coffee jitters was when i ordered a large double scoop of choco ice cream at Ghirardelli in SFO. The guy warned me but I brushed him aside.  then i ended up eating much of my wife's double scoop also in addition to mine.

Lol @ your ice cream experience. 

I can sleep too. Coffee doesn't affect me that strongly. A colleague of mine recently started giving coffee to her daughter. It's supposed to help her wake up in the mornings. 

I drink coffee at 9 when I get in every morning. Sometimes when I have a meeting, I don't drink coffee till 10. Doesn't affect me either way. I'm perfectly awake without it. Maybe they have fake coffee in my office.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:21 pm

>>Me too. I average about 2 to 3 cans of cold coffee- starbucks double shot on weekdays. I used to drink it after dinner and dessert at restaurants and it never bothered me. I seem to have gotten out of the habit now.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down