Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the gym today

+3
chameli
The Absolute Zero
Bittu
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

At the gym today Empty At the gym today

Post by Bittu Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:16 am

Got on the stepper, put on my ipod and set level 60. 14 minutes into it, I thought I had enough. Thought of filling my head with positive, upbeat thoughts to help carry on.

Thought of Tracy on the treadmill. Huffing and puffing. Sweating buckets. Not taking a shower, getting into her car. Oops. Quickly shifted gears and thought of kinkin, the love we share and the lust we don't. That helped me keep going and I got to the 25 minute mark at level 70. Pain. Wanted to get off the damn stepper. Thought of impy. Doing the jump rope. In slo mo. Luscious heavage. Succulent sashaying. That kept me going to 40 minutes, now back to level 60. Did another 5 minutes and was up to 650 cals. Suddenly wanted to hit 800 cals before the hour was up. Fuck. It was time to bring in the heavy artillery. Started to think of bw. All the Bs in her ID. That bangin runner's bod. Lips like juicy lychee. I cranked the level to 80. Went to 55 mins, then cranked it up to 90. With two minutes left, I realized I'm not going to make it,so cranked the level up to 100. Just as the machine stopped at the 1 hr mark, I saw exactly 800 cals on the readout.

Mission accomplished, largely thanks to all the MILFy ladies of this site. cheers

Bittu

Back to top Go down

At the gym today Empty Re: At the gym today

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:26 am

Bittu wrote:
Thought of Tracy on the treadmill. Huffing and puffing. Sweating buckets. Not taking a shower, getting into her car. Oops.

Rolling Eyes

Bittu wrote:
Quickly shifted gears and thought of kinkin, the love we share and the lust we don't.

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:27 pm

And when he actually fell unconscious the gym staff dragged him to the cool area. When he opened the eyes after a resuscitation, he thought of TAZ putting a lollipop in his mouth.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:33 pm

The Absolute Zero wrote:And when he actually fell unconscious the gym staff dragged him to the cool area. When he opened the eyes after a resuscitation, he thought of TAZ putting a lollipop in his mouth.

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Bittu wrote:Got on the stepper, put on my ipod and set level 60. 14 minutes into it, I thought I had enough. Thought of filling my head with positive, upbeat thoughts to help carry on.

Thought of Tracy on the treadmill. Huffing and puffing. Sweating buckets. Not taking a shower, getting into her car. Oops. Quickly shifted gears and thought of kinkin, the love we share and the lust we don't. That helped me keep going and I got to the 25 minute mark at level 70. Pain. Wanted to get off the damn stepper.

Sigh! I'm at the lower rungs. But the thing to cheer abt is that at least one is below me. I'm not the one at the bottom Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:15 pm

kinnera wrote:

Sigh! I'm at the lower rungs. But the thing to cheer abt is that at least one is below me. I'm not the one at the bottom Razz

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:59 am

Today's workout: Two sets of 75x2 lb dumbbell bench presses, 10 reps each. Two sets of bicep curls, 20 reps each. Got on the stepper and set a new ball busting high today. 440 cals in 30 mins. Was short on time today, so that's how that happened. Was pretty hardcore. Didn't give myself enough time to cool down, so was sweating after the shower, during the shave, in the car, then in the grocery store. Full tracy feeling aa rahi thi.

Will do chin-ups and push-ups during the day. Go take a leak, do 25 push-ups on the way back. Go for a cup of tea, do 12 pull-ups while the water's heating.

Side note: It's amazing how so many people prop themselves up using hand rails, on cardio machines. At the end of their workout, if the machine reads 500 cals, they're probably expended only 200 tops.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:30 am

I sometimes put my hands on the heart rate bar... sometimes I end up holding that throughout... I burned about 480 calories y'day, and I KNOW it was all 480 calories being burned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:49 am

Do you understand the difference between 'holding' the bars and 'propping yourself up' on the bars?

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Bittu wrote:Do you understand the difference between 'holding' the bars and 'propping yourself up' on the bars?

I guess dividing the weight on the bars... partial support? Coz I tend to do that when holding the bars sometime, but then I let it go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Had a few drinks last night. Didn't feel like going to the gym today but felt quite guilty about last night's boozing, so finally around 1pm, headed to the gym. Got on the stepper and at 17 minutes, wanted to quit. Thought to myself, "How am I going to push kinnu if I can't push myself?" Kept going. Then again at 31 minutes, same thing. I can't stand on a soapbox and preach. I must push myself. Kept going. Water bottle emptied at 50 minutes. Kept going to 60 mins, 854 calories. A new record for me.

Doesn't end there. Then I refilled my water bottle and went to the free weights area. Did two sets of bench presses and one set of bicep curls when I realized that the gym's going to close in 10 minutes. Took a rushed shower, shaved, then headed home. Found a packet from Jockey in the mailbox. Tried on the 'fitting' tees. Disaster. Looked like a stuffed turkey; quite a coincidence since we'll be eating one a couple of hours from now. Quickly printed a return label and put the tees in a box to mail back tomorrow.

Just did a few pull-ups at home. Cousins are going to arrive within an hour. More boozing tonight FML Evil or Very Mad

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Bittu wrote:Had a few drinks last night. Didn't feel like going to the gym today but felt quite guilty about last night's boozing, so finally around 1pm, headed to the gym. Got on the stepper and at 17 minutes, wanted to quit. Thought to myself, "How am I going to push kinnu if I can't push myself?" Kept going. Then again at 31 minutes, same thing. I can't stand on a soapbox and preach. I must push myself. Kept going. Water bottle emptied at 50 minutes. Kept going to 60 mins, 854 calories. A new record for me.

I love this! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:26 am

sadly I haven't lost any weight. None. The gym stuff just keeps my boozing and associated hogging in check, that's all. Fucking shame.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Bittu wrote:sadly I haven't lost any weight. None. The gym stuff just keeps my boozing and associated hogging in check, that's all. Fucking shame.

see..that's my worry too. Trace hasn't lost any weight either. You've set such a high goal for me and pushing me to reach it. I'm getting jittery to even think abt it. The thing from Amazon will be here next week. I'm going to the gym along with a friend at 4 pm today to talk about enrolling there.

Life was so happy and tranquil up until now. Ab yeh badasa naya goal! I know i have to do it for my own sake. I gotta stay positive and upbeat and i'm trying hard to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:04 pm

kinnera wrote:
Bittu wrote:sadly I haven't lost any weight. None. The gym stuff just keeps my boozing and associated hogging in check, that's all. Fucking shame.

see..that's my worry too. Trace hasn't lost any weight either. You've set such a high goal for me and pushing me to reach it. I'm getting jittery to even think abt it. The thing from Amazon will be here next week. I'm going to the gym along with a friend at 4 pm today to talk about enrolling there.

Life was so happy and tranquil up until now. Ab yeh badasa naya goal! I know i have to do it for my own sake. I gotta stay positive and upbeat and i'm trying hard to do so.

What thing is this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:48 pm

weigh machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:03 pm

kinnera wrote:
see..that's my worry too. Trace hasn't lost any weight either.

nono. NO. that's not your worry. You don't intake 1500-2000 cals every night you drink. I do. It's my shyt. Not yours.

Tracy hasn't lost weight because her eating habits are out of whack.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:12 am

*yawn* OFF2JIM.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:33 am

Bittu wrote:*yawn* OFF2JIM.

That's abt the time I woke up today: around 5.15 am. Hubby was awake too, intently refreshing the crickinfo webpage every few seconds. Calculated how many hrs of sleep I had last night. A little more than 6.5 hrs. Short of 1.5-2 hrs of the 8-9hr sleep that I'm supposed to get. Tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. Thougt of the long road ahead of me with excitement and apprehension. Rehearsed on how to tell TJ (the manager cum salesperson at the gym) that I won't be taking the PT sessions right now, without disappointing him. Thought abt you, trace and blab and the discipline u guys have in going to the gym (trace a li'l kamzor in this though Razz). Fell asleep prolly sometime around 6 am. Got up at 9.15. Yay! feels like hol's! Start of a new day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:39 am

kinnera wrote:
Bittu wrote:*yawn* OFF2JIM.

That's abt the time I woke up today: around 5.15 am. Hubby was awake too, intently refreshing the crickinfo webpage every few seconds. Calculated how many hrs of sleep I had last night. A little more than 6.5 hrs. Short of 1.5-2 hrs of the 8-9hr sleep that I'm supposed to get. Tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. Thougt of the long road ahead of me with excitement and apprehension. Rehearsed on how to tell TJ (the manager cum salesperson at the gym) that I won't be taking the PT sessions right now, without disappointing him. Thought abt you, trace and blab and the discipline u guys have in going to the gym (trace a li'l kamzor in this though Razz). Fell asleep prolly sometime around 6 am. Got up at 9.15. Yay! feels like hol's! Start of a new day!

haha I woke up around 8... was too late to have tea, go to gym and be back by 11 when a babysitter is coming to meet me, so just sitting here enjoying my saturday with tea, playing games on yahoo, and boring whoever makes the mistake of stepping into the chat room... will go after she leaves...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:00 am

Monday. Got to the gym a bit late. 600 cals in 45 mins on the stepper. A bit of weights. Haven't stepped into the weighing scale in a few days now. Got home to find three pairs of pants/jeans outside the door. All waist 31, length 32. One fit perfectly, the other two are 1/2" too snug at the waist. FML. Option 1) return them and get 32x32. Option 2) Stay the course and lose 1/2" from the waist in the next 10 days.

I'm going with Option 2. If I could get daily BJs, I think I'd be more motivated. But I don't. Even so, I'll try to make it happen.

thanxbai, Bittu

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:52 pm

yoga stretches and strenuous house cleaning is my idea of a work out

it not only helps keeping my house fidy but saves me gym fees and the deplorable thought of keeping up with the Joneses
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:03 am

Go to the gym late again this morning. Got on the ball buster stairmaster and did 430 cals in 30 mins. Quick shower and back home. This morning after dumpage, I did get on the weighing scale. It says I dropped 3 lbs since I got on the scale last, some five days ago. 165.5. Target is 160 but I'll be happy if I'm 163 at the end of next week.

On a side note, you know you need to manscape..........................................................when you blow your nose in the shower, then later when you're pulling up your undies, you spot a booger ensconced in your curlies. Not good.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:10 am

Getting ready to go to the gym. Have an appt with TJ for my orientation (whatever it's called) at 10. This is the same guy who tried for more than an hour trying to convince (the already convinced me) that i can't do it on my own and that i needed to go in for a PT. I amn't now. I hope he doesn't keep that in mind and not show the stuff well.

From there will go to Khol's to buy one more pair of gym wear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:15 am

GOKINGO!

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:44 am

Bittu wrote:Go to the gym late again this morning. Got on the ball buster stairmaster and did 430 cals in 30 mins. Quick shower and back home. This morning after dumpage, I did get on the weighing scale. It says I dropped 3 lbs since I got on the scale last, some five days ago. 165.5. Target is 160 but I'll be happy if I'm 163 at the end of next week.

On a side note, you know you need to manscape..........................................................when you blow your nose in the shower, then later when you're pulling up your undies, you spot a booger ensconced in your curlies. Not good.

Just wait it out and do ikaththa before leaving for India...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:02 am

That was/is the plan...! Very Happy

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:14 am

Bittu wrote:Go to the gym late again this morning. Got on the ball buster stairmaster and did 430 cals in 30 mins. Quick shower and back home. This morning after dumpage, I did get on the weighing scale. It says I dropped 3 lbs since I got on the scale last, some five days ago. 165.5. Target is 160 but I'll be happy if I'm 163 at the end of next week.

No gym...no cal counting... and now 301 pounds... +7 pounds since I last weighed. My pant waist size is 46.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:54 pm

I salute ur humour ....upps

and ur pant size hold 'em up for all to see
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:40 am

no gym today. woke up 8am, thought about shaniqua's hair and jacked off.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:50 am

Bittu wrote:no gym today. woke up 8am, thought about shaniqua's hair and jacked off.

They are NOT shaniqua hair Evil or Very Mad .... and ewwww

PS: as a true CHaunty, I did my ewwww act when I wanted to LOL... phew

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:02 am

shaniqua has hair ? ..where and how ?

PS I must listen to richard hed and post a fresh comment as and when I come online .....say it 100 times chameli
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:10 am

No gym for me either y'day. Was late from work. While coming back, debated between going to the gym straight or going to Kroger go grab something for the kiddo. I knew there isn't much at home for him to eat and he'd be like a hungry caterpillar eagerly waiting for me to come home and fix him something. I decided on the latter and I'm glad I did. He really was *very* hungry.

I thought i'd go for the workout around 8-8.30 pm, but felt too tired to do so. That was a phat!

Lessons learnt: 1. Always make sure there's stuff for the kiddo to eat so I don't have to rush back home.

2. Always a good idea to go to the gym straight from work. Be done with it before coming home and before dinner. Would be difficult to pull myself up later.

I'm going to double up today. 500 cals is my target for the day, half in the morn, half in the evening. And yeah, I went thru the wt training machines the other day. There's a sticker attached to each machine with the steps and diagrams on how to use it. Easy to figure out. I even tried a few. Feels less intimidating now Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:17 am

Bittu wrote: It says I dropped 3 lbs since I got on the scale last, some five days ago.

This is so encouraging.....probably more to me than you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:31 am

It's a two-step process for me. One to make sure that hubs is gonna be home to feed the kids. But more importantly, it's a matter of making the left turn for the gym instead of the right turn for home, when I'm getting out of the parking lot. Once I make that left turn no matter how low-energy I'm feeling, the rest follows automatically. I get a decent workout, and always end up enjoying it. Also, always keeping a gym bag ready in the car is a big help in making that left turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:42 am

Tracy Whitney wrote: Once I make that left turn no matter how low-energy I'm feeling, the rest follows automatically. I get a decent workout, and always end up enjoying it.Also, always keeping a gym bag ready in the car is a big help in making that left turn.

Yup, i agree! It's always a good idea, eventhough we may feel tired and low on energy. Things fall into place once we are at the gym, I guess. Difficult to go back to the gym once we are home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:15 am

6am my daughter got into my bed. woke me up. 630am my son also got into my bed. Woke up, went to the gym hung over. Got on the stepper, level 75. At 18 mins, felt potty pressure and wanted to quit. Thought of kin. Must plod on. Glanced at the ipod. Battery almost spent. Thought of carrying on until the ipod conked off. Bytch didn't. At 41 mins, the water bottle emptied. Continued to 45 mins, 605 cals. Didn't do any weights. Took a nice, gassy, boozy shyt. Went to the grocery store and picked up 72 eggs. Drinking water now. Plan to do a few sets of pull-ups during the day.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:39 am

Dunno if it's a good idea to hold up and continue uninterrupted or take a dump and continue after a small break.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:33 am

I can't believe you just said that kinns... Sad

what is this world coming to ? Sad
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Someone has to convert and match the other in synchronous flirting.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:58 pm

didn't go to the gym 2 days. feels like I didn't go for a week. total derailment.

currently, ignoring things at home...listening to songs from the 80s song thread....

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:14 pm

605 cals today, 45 mins on the stepper. got into the gym today after 4 straight days of boozing. terrible shyt. feeling disgusted with myself.

will jump rope in the PM.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Bittu wrote:605 cals today, 45 mins on the stepper. got into the gym today after 4 straight days of boozing. terrible shyt. feeling disgusted with myself.

Looks like you are not doing it right. Extreme on both things.

You will end up with a blown liver and broken knees by the time you are 50.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Bittu wrote:605 cals today, 45 mins on the stepper. got into the gym today after 4 straight days of boozing. terrible shyt. feeling disgusted with myself.

Looks like you are not doing it right. Extreme on both things.

You will end up with a blown liver and broken knees by the time you are 50.

I KNOW that. Need to fix it immediately.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:31 am

Been a four-day lapse for me as well. Add to it the hogging with friends over the weekend.

1) protein shakes replace the lunch till I lose the weekend extra weight.
2) gym at least 4 days this week.

All this just to get back on track. Like a wise man once said, 'FUCK'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:04 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Been a four-day lapse for me as well. Add to it the hogging with friends over the weekend.

1) protein shakes replace the lunch till I lose the weekend extra weight.
2) gym at least 4 days this week.

All this just to get back on track. Like a wise man once said, 'FUCK'.

Now that will be 250 cals and a good cardio workout, But usually that is also interrupted by head aches, mood swings, and 3-day syndrome for YOU people....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:28 pm

Got a call from work at 645am. Been on the phone since then. fucked.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Bittu wrote:Got a call from work at 645am. Been on the phone since then. fucked.

ya, I got a feeling the chat will be deserted when you are gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Someone has to convert and match the other in synchronous flirting.

LOL Upps

Will somebody tell these jim stalwarts to be of sane mind and body ..they are making a spectacle of themselves .

Life isn't that difficult
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:55 pm

A strenous day at work. Today is the first day of full workout at the gym after an 8 hr workday. Normally, I would've slumped on the bed, with pillows propped at the back, laptop in the front, and only enough energy to chat. Today I pushed myself to the gym, setting a target of 325 cals to burn. Started off with cycling, treadmill, stair-climbing(?)...in that order. Halfway thru, I cursed myself for setting such a high goal on a weekday. 325 cals for me was like bittu's 800 cals. Pushed myself hard. Once I crossed 200, the goal seemed achievable. Somehow felt more energetic and continued to reach the target. cheers also did the strength for 20 mins or so. Wonder where all my energy came frm!
Feels great! Life is gooood!!!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next