Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rashmun

Go down

Rashmun Empty Rashmun

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:13 pm

saying this once and for all... your fight with Brie has absolutely nothing to do with me. I didn't ask him to start a fight with you, I didn't ask him to carry it on, and I will not ask him to stop it either. I will however, continue to annoy you as long as you continue to annoy me.

I know absolutely NOTHING about your real identity. I didn't try to find it, and no one told me.

I will not respond to your replies.

Back to top Go down

Rashmun Empty Re: Rashmun

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:saying this once and for all... your fight with Brie has absolutely nothing to do with me. I didn't ask him to start a fight with you, I didn't ask him to carry it on, and I will not ask him to stop it either. I will however, continue to annoy you as long as you continue to annoy me.

I know absolutely NOTHING about your real identity. I didn't try to find it, and no one told me.

I will not respond to your replies.

your words have zero credibility since you have been proven time and again to be a LIAR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:21 pm

saale grow a pair and redirect your fight towards brie or put your tail in between your legs and run out of here. or surrender to him.

taking it out on me for NO reason is just proving your own sissiness. everyone knows brie ke saamne gigghi bantee hai teri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:27 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:saale grow a pair and redirect your fight towards brie or put your tail in between your legs and run out of here. or surrender to him.

taking it out on me for NO reason is just proving your own sissiness. everyone knows brie ke saamne gigghi bantee hai teri.

everyone knows that you run to Brie for help whenever you get into trouble in your online fights. Ever thought of what will happen to you once Brie kicks the bucket in a few years?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:saale grow a pair and redirect your fight towards brie or put your tail in between your legs and run out of here. or surrender to him.

everyone knows that you run to Brie for help whenever you get into trouble in your online fights. Ever thought of what will happen to you once Brie kicks the bucket in a few years?

all right, i will indulge you today.

first of all, shame on you in wishing someone's death. You are despicable!

and become a bit more observant and get some reality check. I have never run to anyone for help, except to admin (or sulekha) to know my options.

but I do see the ground slipping out from under your feet. Maybe you don't. I am pretty observant that way. so ya, worry about yourself, forget worrying about me. I can handle myself, and I usually know what to do when the time comes. Rest is luck.

overall I feel bad for you. you don't know what mess you have got yourself into, but maybe you just deserve it. in fact, abusing me is your only solace, else buddy, your days on this forum are numbered. trust me on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:56 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

all right, i will indulge you today.

first of all, shame on you in wishing someone's death. You are despicable!

and become a bit more observant and get some reality check. I have never run to anyone for help, except to admin (or sulekha) to know my options.

but I do see the ground slipping out from under your feet. Maybe you don't. I am pretty observant that way. so ya, worry about yourself, forget worrying about me. I can handle myself, and I usually know what to do when the time comes. Rest is luck.

overall I feel bad to you. you don't know what mess you have got yourself into, but maybe you just deserve it. in fact, abusing me is your only solace, else buddy, your days are numbered. trust me on that.

i am only stating something Brie has openly mentioned in the past: that he doesn't have very long to live. For my part i would like him to live long and have always encouraged him to lead a healthy lifestyle.

the fact that you habitually run to Brie for help is known to everyone. You can lie all you want now. You manipulate him by putting on the damsel in distress act--the same act you tried on me in the private notes you sent me. the fact that he runs to your rescue time and again has not escaped the attention of any regular here.

with respect to your threat 'your days are numbered' you and Brie are welcome to do whatever you wish to do using whatever private information is in your hands. Just remember that your identity, photographs, address, and even SSN are known to certain regulars on this forum.

One of the reasons i would never try to use private information of a poster against them is because i know that sooner or later the same game would be played on me. And since Brie and you are working in tandem, anything Brie does would implicate you as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:04 pm

so they know my personal details? so what? you think HA will provide you any more info about me, when you made it very public that whatever you know was provided by him in the first place? all that game you, him and b_a played was fun until you were idiotic enough to spill the beans on HA.

threaten me all you want, suwar, it doesn't take back from the fact that you are abusing me just coz the idea of addressing brie directly makes you fill up your pants.

whether he and I are acting together is just an idea in your head, and if it messes with your head, then I will readily agree to it. I like brie so that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:12 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:so they know my personal details? so what? you think HA will provide you any more info about me, when you made it very public that whatever you know was provided by him in the first place? all that game you, him and b_a played was fun until you were idiotic enough to spill the beans on HA.

threaten me all you want, suwar, it doesn't take back from the fact that you are abusing me just coz the idea of addressing brie directly makes you fill up your pants.

whether he and I are acting together is just an idea in your head, and if it messes with your head, then I will readily agree to it. I like brie so that helps.

why am i not surprised that your ex-husband said sayonara to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:13 pm

you are still a suwar... hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:16 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:you are still a suwar... hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:

aww what did you dot it for? You thought I was going to delete it? you want to bookmark it so that you could copy paste it 500 times?

what's your theory on this one? Maybe I shared my password with QB, and she came and called you suwar? hahaha idiotic asshole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:37 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

aww what did you dot it for? You thought I was going to delete it? you want to bookmark it so that you could copy paste it 500 times?

what's your theory on this one? Maybe I shared my password with QB, and she came and called you suwar? hahaha idiotic asshole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:42 pm

haha phir ho gayi sutti gum?... saala har jagah phisaddi. sooli jhoolne jayega tab bhi rassi toot jayegi teri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:43 pm

alright. am off. you back on ignore asshole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:haha phir ho gayi sutti gum?... saala har jagah phisaddi. sooli jhoolne jayega tab bhi rassi toot jayegi teri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:alright. am off. you back on ignore asshole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:33 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:so they know my personal details? so what? you think HA will provide you any more info about me, when you made it very public that whatever you know was provided by him in the first place? all that game you, him and b_a played was fun until you were idiotic enough to spill the beans on HA.

just a clarification: your claim that the source for my info was HA is your own assumption. For my part, I never made this claim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down