Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just imagine Sikular India doing this.......

4 posters

Go down

Just imagine Sikular India doing this....... Empty Just imagine Sikular India doing this.......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed May 11, 2016 12:15 pm

.......Yesterday, the queen of England said that Chinese officials were "rude". Today, China blocked BBC. If it were CONmen in India, they will blame RSS for all rude behavior in India, ars lick the queen, prostrate in front of BBC reporters and ask Modi to resign....

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/after-britains-queen-calls-chinese-delegation-rude-china-blanks-out-bbc-1405165?pfrom=home-topstories

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Just imagine Sikular India doing this....... Empty Re: Just imagine Sikular India doing this.......

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 11, 2016 12:54 pm

Guruvu-gaaru, there should be a game like Six Degrees of Separation for you where you link everything back to sikularism and CONmen.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Just imagine Sikular India doing this....... Empty Re: Just imagine Sikular India doing this.......

Post by goodcitizn Wed May 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:.......Yesterday, the queen of England said that Chinese officials were "rude". Today, China blocked BBC. If it were CONmen in India, they will blame RSS for all rude behavior in India, ars lick the queen, prostrate in front of BBC reporters and ask Modi to resign....

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/after-britains-queen-calls-chinese-delegation-rude-china-blanks-out-bbc-1405165?pfrom=home-topstories
The queen is used to having a throng of ass-kissers all her life so anyone who doesn't follow this idiotic protocol is very rude. It is still mortifying to me that the tennis players at Wimbledon are expected to courtesy to the Royalty Box as keeping up with the tradition. I can't for the life of me understand what the Duke of Edinburgh, the Prince of Wales, the Duchess of Cornwall etc do to earn their keep.

It's totally embarrassing to see the Indian government make such a hoopla over the visit of William and Kate. What good are they doing for India? I wish Modi nudged up to William and quietly said, "Psst, did you bring the Kohinoor your old matriarch stole from us a few centuries ago?"

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed May 11, 2016 3:17 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Guruvu-gaaru, there should be a game like Six Degrees of Separation for you where you link everything back to sikularism and CONmen.
LOL@6 degrees of separation!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 11, 2016 3:25 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:.......Yesterday, the queen of England said that Chinese officials were "rude". Today, China blocked BBC. If it were CONmen in India, they will blame RSS for all rude behavior in India, ars lick the queen, prostrate in front of BBC reporters and ask Modi to resign....

The queen is used to having a throng of ass-kissers all her life so anyone who doesn't follow this idiotic protocol is very rude. It is still mortifying to me that the tennis players at Wimbledon are expected to courtesy to the Royalty Box as keeping up with the tradition. I can't for the life of me understand what the Duke of Edinburgh, the Prince of Wales, the Duchess of Cornwall etc do to earn their keep.

It's totally embarrassing to see the Indian government make such a hoopla over the visit of William and Kate. What good are they doing for India? I wish Modi nudged up to William and quietly said, "Psst, did you bring the Kohinoor your old matriarch stole from us a few centuries ago?"

however, our own mbururu will take a bath in cold water, dress in polyester suit, put on some talcum powder pilfered from the brahmin boys' carrom board, come out with trembling legs, wailing hail the queen, and first prostrate flat and then try to read this post Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down