Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's transgender saree model winning hearts

4 posters

Go down

India's transgender saree model winning hearts Empty India's transgender saree model winning hearts

Post by seven Mon May 23, 2016 9:14 pm

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36321816

both are sweet. first one is my fav <3<3

seven

Back to top Go down

India's transgender saree model winning hearts Empty Re: India's transgender saree model winning hearts

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 24, 2016 12:15 pm

no one apes the west like desis do. normalize deviants in the west? why, let us do it too.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

India's transgender saree model winning hearts Empty Re: India's transgender saree model winning hearts

Post by dominic mistry Tue May 24, 2016 1:34 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:no one apes the west like desis do. normalize deviants in the west? why, let us do it too.
no one had a problem with shikhandi or shikhandini, the one who vanquishes  bhishma, i think.

it is actually indians who are broad-minded and who are accepting of this kind of thing. baava, put that ruler down and tie your langot and sit down to read soem MB and smoke some bhang, drink kaapi, and find your inner indian.

dominic mistry

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed May 25, 2016 10:53 am

seven wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36321816

both are sweet. first one is my fav <3<3
Awww.... swapna looks so nice in that red sari.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down