Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonty does Kafir Puja for his daughter

3 posters

Go down

Jonty does Kafir Puja for his daughter Empty Jonty does Kafir Puja for his daughter

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 28, 2016 12:20 pm

....Some cute pics.

It is a shame tht some temples STILL ban entry of "foreigners" despite their love or hinduism. Notice he did not do any iSlamic puja nor does he equate iSlamo-Christian culture with Indian culture....it is pure and pure Hindu Cuklture synonymous with Indian culture - irrespective of what others say or claim.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Jonty does Kafir Puja for his daughter Empty Re: Jonty does Kafir Puja for his daughter

Post by ashdoc Sat May 28, 2016 1:11 pm

once an american nurse proposed to me because she wanted to marry an indian doctor , convert to hinduism and live life doing hindu rituals and customs  . i had to sadly tell her that i didn't practise hinduism much even though technically i belonged to that religion .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Jonty does Kafir Puja for his daughter Empty Re: Jonty does Kafir Puja for his daughter

Post by pravalika nanda Sat May 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....Some cute pics.

It is a shame tht some temples STILL ban entry of "foreigners" despite their love or hinduism. Notice he did not do any iSlamic puja nor does he equate iSlamo-Christian culture with Indian culture....it is pure and pure Hindu Cuklture synonymous with Indian culture - irrespective of what others say or claim.
i'm not interested in their interest in hinduism. first they hook onto some temple, then some guru, then enter some "spiritual" school, get totally wrapped up in it and forget everything else in life, then they get pissed off, scream rape and subservience, and write a book about it.
for people who're not born into the culture, their understanding of it and what place to give it in their lives is totally screwed up. mostly probably cuz they think they're actually supposed to follow all those rituals to be hindu when really you need to take it all with a grain of salt and just be yourself cuz in hinduism you can be that way; and as far as i know, hinduism does not take converts. anyhow these types of people are inclined towards religiosity instead of culture.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 28, 2016 4:05 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

....Some cute pics.

i'm not interested in their interest in hinduism. first they hook onto some temple, then some guru, then enter some "spiritual" school, get totally wrapped up in it and forget everything else in life, then they get pissed off, scream rape and subservience, and write a book about it.
for people who're not born into the culture, their understanding of it and what place to give it in their lives is totally screwed up. mostly probably cuz they think they're actually supposed to follow all those rituals to be hindu when really you need to take it all with a grain of salt and just be yourself cuz in hinduism you can be that way; and as far as i know, hinduism does not take converts. anyhow these types of people are inclined towards religiosity instead of culture.

That was once upon a time and also applies to fundamentalist hindus. So were the Jews - once. Now, one can walk into an Arya Samaj branch and will convert you. Call Togadia or SS ji.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat May 28, 2016 4:21 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

....Some cute pics.

That was once upon a time and also applies to fundamentalist hindus. So were the Jews - once. Now, one can walk into an Arya Samaj branch and will convert you. Call Togadia or SS ji.
i don't see how that's possible given that hinduism is not technically a religion.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 28, 2016 6:06 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

i don't see how that's possible given that hinduism is not technically a religion.

Thats according to you. Thanks to the iSlamis they founded the Hindu religion and helping combine Saivism, Vaishnavism and to some extent Budhism. It is what it is and the world sees hinduism as a religion. Period.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down