Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for upps

2 posters

Go down

for upps Empty for upps

Post by Impedimenta Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:44 pm

don't know if you remember this beautiful song from yore:-) my house guest got me hooked on to this song and we must have sung this and a few others so many times just yesterday and today....he is an amazing singer and i totally enjoyed myself singing with him.

i might have heard it once or twice growing up and i think i sang it for some local vocal competition but thought you might get a kick out of it!

enjoy

un azhagai

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

for upps Empty Re: for upps

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Who's the woman in the song? Padmini? OMG! She's soo beautiful!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Impedimenta wrote:don't know if you remember this beautiful song from yore:-) my house guest got me hooked on to this song and we must have sung this and a few others so many times just yesterday and today....he is an amazing singer and i totally enjoyed myself singing with him.

i might have heard it once or twice growing up and i think i sang it for some local vocal competition but thought you might get a kick out of it!

enjoy

un azhagai

Thank you...thank you.... I did not realize that I am THAT handsome and the girls are singing my praise....Wink

Yes...there are scores of beautiful songs like this. Hence, my insistence that the songs form the 50s and 60s (mainly by Kannadasan/Viswanathan-Ramamurthy) are ever green songs for music and lyrics. Flatly nothing to beat that combo and the songs from that era.

Ironically the hindi songs from that era are also evergreen. I was a hindi song fanatic till the 80s and would listen to them 24/7.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down