Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who should be prosecuted by the icc

+2
Hellsangel
swapna
6 posters

Go down

who should be prosecuted by the icc Empty who should be prosecuted by the icc

Post by swapna Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:43 am

icc = international criminal court, based in the hague, the netherlands.

should it not, and will it ever prosecute those who routinely, and habitually murder and abuse the human rights of the black people of your country? will the court bring to justice the mayors, the police chiefs, the governors, and the legislators who pass laws that allow the ownership and carrying of guns? is this not state complicity in crimes, many of which are racially motivated?

does your country encourage  and perpetuate a culture of violence by its invasion of foreign countries, and the extrajudicial killings it carries out in those countries? who gave those orders to kill? should that person and his generals not be prosecuted by the icc, no matter what their skin colour? slobodan mlasovic and radko maladic were.

your stance should be uncompromising: that it be illegal for anyone, including police officers to carry or own a gun.

your life is under threat every day.

swapna

Back to top Go down

who should be prosecuted by the icc Empty Re: who should be prosecuted by the icc

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:29 am

Are you feeling threatened in amchi Texas, Ammachi?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

who should be prosecuted by the icc Empty Re: who should be prosecuted by the icc

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:57 pm

swapna wrote:icc = international criminal court, based in the hague, the netherlands.

should it not, and will it ever prosecute those who routinely, and habitually murder and abuse the human rights of the black people of your country? will the court bring to justice the mayors, the police chiefs, the governors, and the legislators who pass laws that allow the ownership and carrying of guns? is this not state complicity in crimes, many of which are racially motivated?

does your country encourage  and perpetuate a culture of violence by its invasion of foreign countries, and the extrajudicial killings it carries out in those countries? who gave those orders to kill? should that person and his generals not be prosecuted by the icc, no matter what their skin colour? slobodan mlasovic and radko maladic were.

your stance should be uncompromising: that it be illegal for anyone, including police officers to carry or own a gun.

i agree with the intent behind much in your post, but i do not agree with disarming police officers, simply based on ground realities. police officers can only be disarmed after guns, especially semiautomatic weapons, have been significantly eliminated in the general population. that is not going to happen for a very long time (or ever) in the US i am afraid. given that the ownership of guns is sanctioned by the american constitution, and given that we have a democratic form of govt, how do you propose to disarm the general public?

do you really think the ICC has the balls to start prosecuting american government officials? is there ever a history of them undertaking such efforts? they don't even have the balls to prosecute the most egregious state violators of human rights, saudi arabia, let alone western democracies.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:48 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:icc = international criminal court, based in the hague, the netherlands.

i agree with the intent behind much in your post, but i do not agree with disarming police officers, simply based on ground realities. police officers can only be disarmed after guns, especially semiautomatic weapons, have been significantly eliminated in the general population. that is not going to happen for a very long time (or ever) in the US i am afraid. given that the ownership of guns is sanctioned by the american constitution, and given that we have a democratic form of govt, how do you propose to disarm the general public?

do you really think the ICC has the balls to start prosecuting american government officials? is there ever a history of them undertaking such efforts? they don't even have the balls to prosecute the most egregious state violators of human rights, saudi arabia, let alone western democracies.

just another museum like the UN ?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:35 am

garam_kuta wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

sir/madam, do you have no independent opinion? reminder: ask about keith jarrett.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:40 pm

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

sir/madam, do you have no independent opinion? reminder: ask about keith jarrett.

wtf? i thought, and I still think it's my original...rarely I am terse, and this one takes the cake. what am I missing?

btw, you don't like ahmed jamal ? why?

and why keith jarret? why not musiri subramaniyam iyer? or ariyakkudi ramanuja iyengar? or vasantha kokilam, huh?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:06 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

what am I missing?
grey cells, testicles.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:12 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

wtf? i thought, and I still think it's my original...rarely I am terse, and this one takes the cake. what am I missing?

btw, you don't like ahmed jamal ? why?

and why keith jarret? why not musiri subramaniyam iyer? or ariyakkudi ramanuja iyengar? or vasantha kokilam, huh?
you may have impressed him Him with those names, but how will you redeem yourself from the psych residency at misericordia hospital?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:26 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Criminal_Court#Western_Imperialism_accusations_from_Africa

The ICC has been accused of bias and as being a tool of Western imperialism, only punishing leaders from small, weak states while ignoring crimes committed by richer and more powerful states.[198][199][200] This sentiment has been expressed particularly by African leaders due to an alleged disproportionate focus of the Court on Africa, while it claims to have a global mandate; until January 2016, all nine situations which the ICC had been investigating were in African countries.[201][202]
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:57 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

one does not speak of "ground realities" when the police commit the ultimate crime: killing unarmed civilians; one does what's necessary to stop the killings. the sure way to stop the killings is to ban all firearms. nothing else has worked.

being a "western democracy" is an egregious excuse for government-supported murders using government-supplied guns, by government-paid policemen; the bill of rights is not a right to kill. and given that it is frequently abused, it must go.

that the police frequently abuse the authority given to them by citizens is clear. that the united states fosters a culture of violence around the world is not debatable. your country invades other countries with guns and drones; and your policemen invade our private lives with guns and drones. 

ithis is "western democracy"; it must be condemned by the international community.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:16 am

idiot with nonsensical ideas itt

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:31 pm

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

what am I missing?
grey cells, testicles.
it is embarrassingly pitiful when a person with a handle name such as "swapna", has the "balls" to talk about "missing testicles".

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:34 pm

swapna wrote:
what am I missing?
grey cells, testicles.

what happened? ah, i see...reading those old posts on your senility, sterility and misogyny?

poor sod...so much rage over an unknown indian who has made it here, lived in the upper east, manhattan and in ritzy palo alto -let me complete it for you; before manhattan, I worked downtown new haven but lived off whitney avenue.

Now, I am not surprised at all at your contempt and loathing; infact, it's  expected of any joe blow on the street who had all the entitlements back home by exploiting the minority status*, but having miserably failed here, deeply disappointed/betrayed by the family of personal expectations, now living in denial, with only hostility and hatred, anxious about the next monthly check from uncle sam... aiyO paavam da No

*but cleverly managed to blend in socially with a hindu name

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:07 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:
what am I missing?
grey cells, testicles.

what happened? ah, i see...reading those old posts on your senility, sterility and misogyny?

poor sod...so much rage over an unknown indian who has made it here, lived in the upper east, manhattan and in ritzy palo alto -let me complete it for you; before manhattan, I worked downtown new haven but lived off whitney avenue.

Now, I am not surprised at all at your contempt and loathing; infact, it's  expected of any joe blow on the street who had all the entitlements back home by exploiting the minority status*, but having miserably failed here, deeply disappointed/betrayed by the family of personal expectations, now living in denial, with only hostility and hatred, anxious about the next monthly check from uncle sam... aiyO paavam da No

*but cleverly managed to blend in socially with a hindu name
now, now, let's not be unfair. which of these names, ku***la or th***as is a hindu name ?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down