Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice attack and the Fab Four

+3
Propagandhi711
silvermani
MaxEntropy_Man
7 posters

Go down

Nice attack and the Fab Four  Empty Nice attack and the Fab Four

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 am

I can sense the excitement amongst the Fab Four of CH aka drumpf's dingleberries. It serves so many varied and equally important purposes - Hillary and Obama bashing, NRA worshipping, Muslim bashing and so on. They seem to be literally quivering with happy excitement!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Nice attack and the Fab Four  Empty Re: Nice attack and the Fab Four

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:08 am

The Fab Four also known as the dynamic duo.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:15 am

That's rich coming from a hypocrite like you. You were giddy with excitement and making pathetic attempts at humor when a kid got killed in a gun accident. Go back to praising Obummer and get a donkey tattoo to prove your loyalty to the party.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:18 am

yeah hidimbi's crusty old tampon's got a lot to say when there is even a hint that guns are involved but goes groundhog when the violence has none of the favorite punching bags involved.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:27 am

if drumpf really were to win, I hope you all will be happy with the direction your 401 K's are going to take.

Let me recap: he is going to ditch all current trade deals and rework them, and he's going to have a rethink about the US's debt commitments.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:47 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:if drumpf really were to win, I hope you all will be happy with the direction your 401 K's are going to take.

Let me recap: he is going to ditch all current trade deals and rework them, and he's going to have a rethink about the US's debt commitments.

Oh I'm sure the sky will fall if Trump is President.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:07 pm

So it's all about money then. Thanks for unmasking yourself.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:10 pm

silvermani wrote:So it's all about money then. Thanks for unmasking yourself.

It is of course about money amongst other things. Unmasking? It's the one thing everyone on this board will readily agree on as a desirable goal regardless of political affiliation -- a strong economy and robust financial markets.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:16 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

It is of course about money amongst other things. Unmasking? It's the one thing everyone on this board will readily agree on as a desirable goal regardless of political affiliation -- a strong economy and robust financial markets.

Stupid fear-mongering that kool-aid drinkers like you will swallow hook, line and sinker.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:20 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Stupid fear-mongering that kool-aid drinkers like you will swallow hook, line and sinker.

Are you:
1) saying that drumpf didn't say those things, or
2) he did, but we shouldn't believe him?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:24 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Are you:

Your 401K will do just fine under a Trump presidency. You are free to act like the drama queen Chicken Llittle that you usually do.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:27 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Are you:

Your 401K will do just fine under a Trump presidency. You are free to act like the drama queen Chicken Llittle that you usually do.

Thanks for your comforting assurances, but you didn't answer my q. You pegged me as a kool aid drinker. The koolaid came from your party's nominee. So please answer my question.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:43 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Are you:

Thanks for your comforting assurances, but you didn't answer my q. You pegged me as a kool aid drinker. The koolaid came from your party's nominee. So please answer my question.

The kool-aid is what you libbies eagerly lap up about how the seven plagues will be upon us if Trump is President.

It's amusing to see Shrillery pretending to be more left wing now to curry favor with Sanders' supporters.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:47 pm

Such a straightforward q and you won't answer it!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:52 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Such a straightforward q and you won't answer it!
Ha ha! You seriously believe it will happen? The US economy is much more resilient than what you think. No matter what Trump says or does.

I think the economy will take a much bigger hit if they implement the $15 minimum wage that Shrillery is so eagerly embracing now.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:14 pm

Nice attack and the Fab Four  Eiffel-tower-with-muzzie-crescent1paris 2025 AD

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:24 pm

ashdoc wrote:Nice attack and the Fab Four  Eiffel-tower-with-muzzie-crescent1paris 2025 AD

Why 2025? It is effectively that now itself and has been for a while. Remember the riots of 2005 when "immigrant" youth in France went on a car burning, demolition spree? The French raped and plundered the earth just like other European countries, establishing so called colonies abroad to siphon off wealth and bring it to France. Maybe out of colonial guilt or maybe just to get in cheap labor, they brought in lots of Muslim immigrants from their former colonies. And they are reaping the rewards.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:37 pm

PS: When a respected Il Professore needs a KATTABOMMAN or a Tejpal Singh Iyer to  do his dirty work, it is only natural he expects everyone else to do the same.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:12 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:if drumpf really were to win, I hope you all will be happy with the direction your 401 K's are going to take.

Today I learnt that when Trump becomes the President, the Legislative and Judicial branches of the government will immediately cease to existing, leaving the Executive with dictatorial powers over the US!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:57 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I can sense the excitement amongst the Fab Four of CH aka drumpf's dingleberries. It serves so many varied and equally important purposes - Hillary and Obama bashing, NRA worshipping, Muslim bashing and so on. They seem to be literally quivering with happy excitement!
i don't know why you're worried about the fab four when in reality you should be shaken by the violence of this crazy attack.

france is where my my sister's then-boyfriend proposed to her. that's where people take off to during sabbaticals and honeymoons etc. yes, yes, you probably go to cape canaveral but not other people.

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:17 am

SomeProfile wrote:

Today I learnt that when Trump becomes the President, the Legislative and Judicial branches of the government will immediately cease to existing, leaving the Executive with dictatorial powers over the US!

Given how the entire GOP establishment has keeled over, acquired knee pads and providing oral vacuuming service to Drumpf, why should we expect congress to stand in his way?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:58 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

Given how the entire GOP establishment has keeled over, acquired knee pads and providing oral vacuuming service to Drumpf, why should we expect congress to stand in his way?
Why Il Professore! You expect the Democrats to lose Congress badly?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:32 am

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

So let's see if I understand this. You'll support a presidential candidate who has scary economic policy prescriptions that you don't necessarily agree with, because he is the nominee of a party that you do support, but expect members of congress of a party that you do not support to keep him in check. Did I get that right?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:44 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

So let's see if I understand this. You'll support a presidential candidate who has scary economic policy prescriptions that you don't necessarily agree with, because he is the nominee of a party that you do support, but expect members of congress of a party that you do not support to keep him in check. Did I get that right?
No Il Professore, I expect you to cry apocalypse and play your chicken little drama.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down