Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll have to shave and dress nice every day of next week? FML!

Go down

I'll have to shave and dress nice every day of next week? FML! Empty I'll have to shave and dress nice every day of next week? FML!

Post by SomeProfile Fri May 06, 2011 7:26 pm

I don't shave regularly and usually go to office dressed like I am going to college. Most days, I don't even look at myself in the mirror before leaving for work! One of the many advantages of being a man. The only times when I bother to shave, dress okay and check myself in the mirror is if I have a hot date or an important business meeting. Next week, it's gonna be both. Only she didn't say when exactly. "I’ll touch base with you one of the days next week and see if we can hook up for a walk over to Tea Leaf (and Coffee Bean)." So, if she doesn't touch my base until next Friday, I'll have to shave and dress nice every day of next week? FML!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

I'll have to shave and dress nice every day of next week? FML! Empty Re: I'll have to shave and dress nice every day of next week? FML!

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 7:28 pm

the scary world of dating...

Back to top Go down

I'll have to shave and dress nice every day of next week? FML! Empty Re: I'll have to shave and dress nice every day of next week? FML!

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 8:18 pm

hehe who knows maybe u'll like it Wink)
dont just stop at dressing and shaving, try some mild perfumes too :-bd

have a great wknd and greater week ahead! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down