Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is Germany's turn now

+4
southindian
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Hellsangel
silvermani
8 posters

Go down

It is Germany's turn now Empty It is Germany's turn now

Post by silvermani Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:02 pm

Shooting at mall in Germany
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

It is Germany's turn now Empty Re: It is Germany's turn now

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:14 pm

It's the NRA's fault.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Looks like terrorists want Trump to be the next president.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:31 pm

Yay! Migration to Europe is working.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:37 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Looks like terrorists want Trump to be the next president.
Who nows but swing state voters might make him the President. The entire election boils down to capturing those swing states.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:18 pm

silvermani wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Looks like terrorists want Trump to be the next president.
Who nows but swing state voters might make him the President. The entire election boils down to capturing those swing states.
The Mexican president is in the US. At the press conference, he is saying that he has great respect for both Trump and Hillary. The reporter was saying that the Mexican ambassador advised the Mexican President that Trump would win the election! So, the Mexican guy is being careful.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:18 pm

southindian wrote:Yay! Migration to Europe is working.

Look how our Coward Dude & his group have gone underground. I was saying that the refugees must be full of ISIS infiltrators and these Friday Apologists were showing off their magnanimity and "broad-mindedness"

Allah-O-Akbar

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Look how our Coward Dude & his group have gone underground. I was saying that the refugees must be full of ISIS infiltrators and these Friday Apologists were showing off their magnanimity and "broad-mindedness"

Allah-O-Akbar
When I saw pictures of thousands lining up in Europe at the border, I knew these days will come soon and they have come sooner than I thought.

For some reason (don't know what) Muslim liberals don't know how to stand on their knees. Only a blind cannot connect shootings in the world with the Muslim book and yet the whole world choose to ignore.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:56 pm

southindian wrote:

Allah-O-Akbar
When I saw pictures of thousands lining up in Europe at the border, I knew these days will come soon and they have come sooner than I thought.

For some reason (don't know what) Muslim liberals don't know how to stand on their knees. Only a blind cannot connect shootings in the world with the Muslim book and yet the whole world choose to ignore.

A muslim shall not criticize another muslim - unless he/she violates Koran.

Ther world does not understand this "Edict" written into the Koran. That is why there is no protest/demonstrations against ANY of the muslim terror acts, while they protest/kill all over the world when someone tears 2-pages from a Koran.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:13 pm

southindian wrote:

Allah-O-Akbar

Europe is fvcked and the US also faces similar risks. Letting in these "immigrants" is suicidal. Western countries should identify a few inhabitable but empty (of human habitat) islands and send these immigrants there. One island for each sect to prevent sectarian violence. That is the only realistic solution to the so called "immigrant/refugee" crisis.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:51 pm

silvermani wrote:
southindian wrote:

Allah-O-Akbar

Europe is fvcked and the US also faces similar risks. Letting in these "immigrants" is suicidal. Western countries should identify a few inhabitable but empty (of human habitat) islands and send these immigrants there. One island for each sect to prevent sectarian violence. That is the only realistic solution to the so called "immigrant/refugee" crisis.

like creating israel? in fact, they were first offered some big piece of land in Kenya, in the early 1900s. who knows, we may not have all these problems, if it had worked out then.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:54 pm

CNN.com breaking news says that the german police say munich gunman's motives are "unclear". really?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:47 am

Allah-O-Akbar
I guess you will never get tired of putting your foot in your mouth.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down