Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delhi Chief Minister Kejriwal: "Narendra Modi is so frustrated he can get me killed"

Go down

Delhi Chief Minister Kejriwal: "Narendra Modi is so frustrated he can get me killed" Empty Delhi Chief Minister Kejriwal: "Narendra Modi is so frustrated he can get me killed"

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:40 am

In a rare video message addressed to the "common man", Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today alleged that Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP president Amit Shah could get senior Aam Aadmi Party leaders, including him, killed.
"They have eliminated everybody. Do you see the Congress raising their voice? Rohit Vemula was killed? Everybody is silent," Kejriwal said in a video posted on YouTube. "But they are not successful in eliminating the AAP and its motivation," he added.
"I am telling all the AAP supporters. Discuss within your families and brace yourselves for a huge conflict. The forces out there can kill anybody," the Aam Aadmi Party leader said.

Accusing the BJP of leading a "planned and orchestrated attack" on his party through false cases and arrests, Kejriwal said, "I am told Modi ji is frustrated and agitated by the rise of the AAP in Punjab, Goa and Gujarat.. If the ruler of a country acts unreasonably in anger, it's time to ask if the country is in safe hands."
"Ten MLAs of the AAP have been arrested in all kinds of cases. Our MP Bhagwant Mann is being hounded in a hyped case. They have decided to crush AAP through such fabricated cases," he said.
"They want to grab power. There are two ways of getting it: do good work and people will vote for you. But today, everybody is angry with the BJP and its government - students, minorities, Dalits, youths... So the other way of grabbing power is to eliminate your opponents," the AAP convener said.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/arvind-kejriwal-modi-amit-shah-mla-disqualification/1/725288.html

Back to top Go down