Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump says he was kidding. Really!

+4
FluteHolder
silvermani
Vakavaka Pakapaka
southindian
8 posters

Go down

Trump says he was kidding. Really! Empty Trump says he was kidding. Really!

Post by southindian Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:17 pm

Actually he chickened out after brash nonsense backfired.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/28/politics/donald-trump-russia-hacking-sarcastic/index.html

Curious!

So tell me people who believe in Trump and will vote for him.

Which part made you his follower... that YOU feel he's is not kidding.

Where do his lies begin..... or end. If they do end.

Here's what happened in this episode. He blabered... caught his hair on fire... Then chickened out, saying he was kidding.

He's a joke and almost the entire Republican party has distanced himself from Trump.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Trump says he was kidding. Really! Empty Re: Trump says he was kidding. Really!

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:21 pm

So, he will press the nuclear button and say that he is kidding? I wonder if he is related to Kim Jong Un......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:25 pm

Regardless of what Trump said or who hacked, the fact of the matter is Hitlary has skeletons in her closet. Do you want a career criminal to be your President? Do you feel okay with pay to play schemes where contracts are awarded in return for "donations" to the so called charitable trust? Are you okay with a war monger whose arab spring strategy has resulted in a wave of terror all over the islamic world and europe?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:28 pm

silvermani wrote:Regardless of what Trump said or who hacked, the fact of the matter is Hitlary has skeletons in her closet. Do you want a career criminal to be your President? Do you feel okay with pay to play schemes where contracts are awarded in return for "donations" to the so called charitable trust? Are you okay with a war monger whose arab spring strategy has resulted in a wave of terror all over the islamic world and europe?
How about voting for the libertarian candidate - Gary Johnson?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:11 pm

silvermani wrote:Regardless of what Trump said or who hacked, the fact of the matter is Hitlary has skeletons in her closet. Do you want a career criminal to be your President? Do you feel okay with pay to play schemes where contracts are awarded in return for "donations" to the so called charitable trust? Are you okay with a war monger whose arab spring strategy has resulted in a wave of terror all over the islamic world and europe?

Smile

That was funny. The Trump coolatta.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:28 pm

Is there any NOTA kind of thing here to reject both/all the candidates?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:31 pm

FluteHolder wrote:Is there any NOTA kind of thing here to reject both/all the candidates?

Write-in.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:46 am

southindian wrote:Actually he chickened out after brash nonsense backfired.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/28/politics/donald-trump-russia-hacking-sarcastic/index.html

Curious!

Here's that 2 happened in this episode. He blabered... caught his hair on fire... Then chickened out, saying he was kidding.

He's a joke and almost the entire Republican party has distanced himself from Trump.
mr. patel,

what does it mean for trump to have "blabered," or to have "caught his hair on fire?"

the entire republican party has distanced himself from trump?" that can be taken to be funny, but I don't think that northpeepals like you can be humorous, or that the republican party has yet been reduced to one male person.

you should post this on some emdavadi forum; it's sure to be appreciated.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:02 am

swapna wrote:

Curious!

Here's that 2 happened in this episode. He blabered... caught his hair on fire... Then chickened out, saying he was kidding.

mr. patel,

what does it mean for trump to have "blabered," or to have "caught his hair on fire?"

the entire republican party has distanced himself from trump?" that can be taken to be funny, but I don't think that northpeepals like you can be humorous, or that the republican party has yet been reduced to one male person.

you should post this on some emdavadi forum; it's sure to be appreciated.
Thomas 71,

It's medicine time!!! Did you take the yellow pill with the purple pill today? You were told not to take them together.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:59 am

I'm not disregarding what trump said, and I suspect, not many are.

you seem to be merely mouthing what the republicans charged hillary with in bill clinton's first term. they cooked up those charges because they objected to the clintons' posture as co-presidents. why didn't they object directly to the "co-presidency?" that's a long story, but briefly, the reason is rooted in the american's desire to preserve the role of "the first lady."

"war monger?" it's preposterous to label someone a warmonger because the u.s. didn't interfere in tunisia, egypt, libya, or syria. you have more reason to call her a pacifist. 

there is a long history of the u.s., especially under republican administrations, invading foreign countries, just because it has "the most powerful military on earth," and it has gven itself the role of the world's policeman; I haven't heard hillary advocate any such action, and if she ever does, she would only be following in the footsteps of a long line of u.s. presidents.

in other words, your complaints and charges about hillary don't make sense. are you just a frustrated republican who is getting used to the idea of an ignominious defeat in november, 2016?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:47 pm

Curious!

Here's what happened in this episode. He blabered... caught his hair on fire... Then chickened out, saying he was kidding.

He was just being sarcastic when he made that "appeal"

But, he should know there is no such thing as safe "humor" or "sarcasm" in politics. Humor is very difficult as it should not be controversial at any level on anyone/anything. That is why as one moves up a career (including politics), they cut out the humor and become more and more boring in delivery and straight talk. Trump has never worked under anyone and always been the boss and hence talking/doing thing the way he did as a 21 yr old. It is hard to change at this age and after a few Dubya-like SNL mockeries, ppl will simply not President Trump seriouisly. What is worse is that this "guy" cannot - repeat cannot - take ANY criticism by anyone. If this guy wins - God forbid - that will be a testing time for Americans (bcz this guy is downright stupid, arrogant, egotist, and a dumpkof.)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:31 pm

swapna wrote:

you seem to be merely mouthing what the republicans charged hillary with in bill clinton's first term. they cooked up those charges because they objected to the clintons' posture as co-presidents. why didn't they object directly to the "co-presidency?" that's a long story, but briefly, the reason is rooted in the american's desire to preserve the role of "the first lady."

"war monger?" it's preposterous to label someone a warmonger because the u.s. didn't interfere in tunisia, egypt, libya, or syria. you have more reason to call her a pacifist. 

there is a long history of the u.s., especially under republican administrations, invading foreign countries, just because it has "the most powerful military on earth," and it has gven itself the role of the world's policeman; I haven't heard hillary advocate any such action, and if she ever does, she would only be following in the footsteps of a long line of u.s. presidents.

in other words, your complaints and charges about hillary don't make sense. are you just a frustrated republican who is getting used to the idea of an ignominious defeat in november, 2016?

Are you a bored "researcher" who takes an opposing view to everything that is said here to elicit responses from people for your entertainment?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:26 pm

silvermani wrote:
swapna wrote:

Are you a bored "researcher" who takes an opposing view to everything that is said here to elicit responses from people for your entertainment?
I am never bored, but am hardly ever entertained by anything posted here. I shall appreciate your explaining why you refer to hillary as a war monger.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:52 pm

swapna wrote:
silvermani wrote:
swapna wrote:

I am never bored, but am hardly ever entertained by anything posted here. I shall appreciate your explaining why you refer to hillary as a war monger.

hahaha....since when? for you and your sistah, this is the only life line, now that the ejmyir account has been revoked..

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:10 am

swapna wrote:
silvermani wrote:
swapna wrote:

She voted for the Iraq war - which was based on lies and deception. On kadhafi's dearh, she laughed and remarked "we. came, we saw, he died" - which reveals her blooslust. No matter how brutal he was, his death at the hands of a lynch mob isnt something a SOS should gloat about.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:28 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Curious!

He was just being sarcastic when he made that "appeal"

But, he should know there is no such thing as safe "humor" or "sarcasm" in politics. Humor is very difficult as it should not be controversial at any level on anyone/anything. That is why as one moves up a career (including politics), they cut out the humor and become more and more boring in delivery and straight talk. Trump has never worked under anyone and always been the boss and hence talking/doing thing the way he did as a 21 yr old. It is hard to change at this age and after a few Dubya-like SNL mockeries, ppl will simply not President Trump seriouisly.  What is worse is that this "guy" cannot - repeat cannot - take ANY criticism by anyone.  If this guy wins - God forbid - that will be a testing time for Americans (bcz this guy is downright stupid, arrogant, egotist, and a dumpkof.)
Was Trump also sarcastic when he said, "I'll be the best American President".
Was Trump also sarcastic when he said, "I know how the system works".
Was Trump also sarcastic when he said, "I'm the ONLY one who can do things for you".

How are his followers filtering Trump's sarcasm comments?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:48 pm

...WikiLeans has more INTERESTING info on Hillary

In the mean time, Donald leads...The more he blabbers and acts like a buffoon, the bigger the lead. Not to mention the many more Fridays before Nov 8.

Liar or Looter is the 4- yr question before the red necks.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down