Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[rashmun]

2 posters

Go down

[rashmun] Empty [rashmun]

Post by garam_kuta Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:20 pm

did you get a chance to ask the hyphen/imposter at all? i mean 'straight from the b****s mouth' and all - when not full and chocked, which is rare  Wink

garam_kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
swapna wrote:
"muslims will cite quron?" when did the british royalty convert to islam?"
You are exposing your extreme brilliance through such posts. Muslims (including Pakis) made claims to Kohinoor. 
You better stick to your clerical work of spell checking.

May be sir grimer is under restraining order on sleeping with wren & martin Wink

any idea about why  hyphen (garam-kuta) is upset with you?

https://such.forumotion.com/t38363-ugly-maya-gets-a-notice-from-the-wife-of-the-bjp-mp#224542

she always had problem with periods, as we all know Wink  the b****'s massah, sir grimer should know more about this, i should think Razz  

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

[rashmun] Empty Re: [rashmun]

Post by garam_kuta Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:28 pm

garam_kuta wrote:did you get a chance to ask the hyphen/imposter at all? i mean 'straight from the b****s mouth' and all - when not full and chocked, which is rare  Wink

garam_kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
You are exposing your extreme brilliance through such posts. Muslims (including Pakis) made claims to Kohinoor. 
You better stick to your clerical work of spell checking.

May be sir grimer is under restraining order on sleeping with wren & martin Wink

https://such.forumotion.com/t38363-ugly-maya-gets-a-notice-from-the-wife-of-the-bjp-mp#224542

she always had problem with periods, as we all know Wink  the b****'s massah, sir grimer should know more about this, i should think Razz  

did you get a chance to ask the hyphen/imposter at all? i mean 'straight from the b****s mouth' and all - when not full and chocked, which is rare  Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:17 am

garam_kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:did you get a chance to ask the hyphen/imposter at all? i mean 'straight from the b****s mouth' and all - when not full and chocked, which is rare  Wink

garam_kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Basketball Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:45 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

garam_kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Basketball Basketball

hey, I'll double-down these, as they say:
"any idea about why  hyphen (garam-kuta) is upset with yousapna and his family?"

Basketball  Basketball  Basketball  Basketball

lemme know if you need more than two pairs Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:02 pm

@cluelessdoggy,
i have a confession. i cannot bear to watch people who are in misery above some threshold, even when i don't really like those people. your misery crossed that threshold and so i take pity on you and i will try to lessen it.
i have never ever posted anything supporting the old loser. i always insulted and mocked him. even in some of the posts that appear otherwise at first glance. if you can read between the lines, you will understand that i was mocking him.
for example, this post.
https://such.forumotion.com/t37466-thayir-sadam#221011
people like GC who can read between the lines understood that it was a back handed. but it appears that you don't have that ability.
since you can spend a ton of resources/time like archiving and editing on topics that you not so interested/serious about, i suggest you to go through all my posts and find a post that supports the old loser. i suggest you to first run it by a friend who can read between the lines since you can't.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:54 pm

garam-kuta wrote:@cluelessdoggy,
i have a confession. i cannot bear to watch people who are in misery above some threshold, even when i don't really like those people. your misery crossed that threshold and so i take pity on you and i will try to lessen it.
i have never ever posted anything supporting the old loser. i always insulted and mocked him. even in some of the posts that appear otherwise at first glance. if you can read between the lines, you will understand that i was mocking him.
for example, this post.
people like GC who can read between the lines understood that it was a back handed. but it appears that you don't have that ability.
since you can spend a ton of resources/time like archiving and editing on topics that you not so interested/serious about, i suggest you to go through all my posts and find a post that supports the old loser. i suggest you to first run it by a friend who can read between the lines since you can't.

like i said in the other post, you are an incorrigible retard..

read the quote in the post above yours. I cited rashmun, and mocked using his own words  "any idea about why  hyphen (garam-kuta) is upset with yousapna and his family?"
the post is crystal clear that whether rashmun had a chance to ask you "why are YOU( yes you hyphenator) upset with sapna".  it's a very simple straightforward question as asked by rashmun; there's nothing to "read between lines"

now, it's OK to admit you are slow and you get confused all the time, but please, don't hide behind too much of reading between lines, hahaha.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:47 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
for example, this post.

[url=/t38631-to-the-great-glut-admin#225411]like i said in the other post, you are an incorrigible retard..[/url]

read the quote in the post above yours. I cited rashmun, and mocked using his own words  "any idea about why  hyphen (garam-kuta) is upset with yousapna and his family?"
[url=/t38415-kohinoor-not-coming-back-britain-says-no-legal-ground-for-restitution#224597]the post is crystal clear that whether rashmun had a chance to ask you[/url] "why are YOU( yes you hyphenator) upset with sapna".  it's a very simple straightforward question as asked by rashmun; there's nothing to "read between lines"

now, it's OK to admit you are slow and you get confused all the time, but please, don't hide behind too much of reading between lines, hahaha.
hahaha,
even in that thayir sadam thread, your responses clearly indicated that you weren't able to read between the lines. for a longtime you used to think that i was rashmun/swap-na in alternative posts. finally gc had to drill some sense/logic into your head. and now this. i tried to help becasue your misery crossed the threshold. but it appears that you love the misery would like to wallow in it. hahaha. one more hahaha.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:03 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
for example, this post.

[url=/t38631-to-the-great-glut-admin#225411]like i said in the other post, you are an incorrigible retard..[/url]

[url=/t38415-kohinoor-not-coming-back-britain-says-no-legal-ground-for-restitution#224597]the post is crystal clear that whether rashmun had a chance to ask you[/url] "why are YOU( yes you hyphenator) upset with sapna".  it's a very simple straightforward question as asked by rashmun; there's nothing to "read between lines"

hahaha,
even in that thayir sadam thread, your responses clearly indicated that you weren't able to read between the lines. for a longtime you used to think that i was rashmun/swap-na in alternative posts. finally gc had to drill some sense/logic into your head. and now this. i tried to help becasue your misery crossed the  threshold. but it appears that you love the misery would like to wallow in it. hahaha. one more hahaha.

yeah...i get it..what was between the lines was that sapna was totally off, and did over estimate your comprehension skills (7th grade) by orders of magnitude, I am afraid  Sad

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:40 am

garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
for example, this post.

the post is crystal clear that whether rashmun had a chance to ask you "why are YOU( yes you hyphenator) upset with sapna".  it's a very simple straightforward question as asked by rashmun; there's nothing to "read between lines"

hahaha,
even in that thayir sadam thread, your responses clearly indicated that you weren't able to read between the lines. for a longtime you used to think that i was rashmun/swap-na in alternative posts. finally gc had to drill some sense/logic into your head. and now this. i tried to help becasue your misery crossed the  threshold. but it appears that you love the misery would like to wallow in it. hahaha. one more hahaha.

yeah...i get it..what was between the lines was that sapna was totally off, and did over estimate your comprehension skills (7th grade) by orders of magnitude, I am afraid  Sad
so you are a fan of the old-loser-ejmr-lurker's tactics of attacking a poster's language skills if unable to come up with a good rejoinder?
anyway, the point is that your reading between the lines skill needs a lot of improvement as anybody who looks at thread will agree. start working on it.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:06 am

garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
for example, this post.

hahaha,

so you are a fan of the old-loser-ejmr-lurker's tactics of attacking a poster's language skills if unable to come up with a good rejoinder?
anyway, the point is that your reading between the lines skill needs a lot of improvement as anybody who looks at thread will agree. start working on it.

only if you learn to count, at least up to 10, and also stop lying; actually it should be easy for you, using your fingers; beyond that, slow learners find it challenging, what with shoes and all

I won't start criticizing language skills, particularly english; after all, it is still in development and more importantly it ain't our native language, anyway.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down