Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India can be saved by the cow, not by Make in India

2 posters

Go down

India can be saved by the cow, not by Make in India Empty India can be saved by the cow, not by Make in India

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:02 am

"There was a lot of talk recently about Prime Minister Narendra Modi's statement on cow protection. I don't agree with most of what he said, but I do agree that we shouldn't take the law into our hands. I often say to my workers - maaro magar haddi mat todo (beat them up but don't break their bones). If you break someone's bones then you will get into trouble with the police. Some people show off by shooting viral videos of them beating up cattle smugglers. There is no need for them to do that," Khemchand said, addressing the gau rakshaks.

While Khemchand described PM Narendra Modi as a "fellow pracharak" and someone he admired, it did not stop him from taking a dig at the PM's pet project 'Make in India'. He said, "Back in the old days, India was called 'sone ki chidiya' (golden bird). Do you think it was because of Make in India? There was no industry back then. India can be saved by the cow, not by Make in India."

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/VHP-advises-young-cow-vigilantes-about-how-to-handle-cattle-smugglers/articleshow/54009179.cms
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

India can be saved by the cow, not by Make in India Empty Re: India can be saved by the cow, not by Make in India

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:50 pm

be careful, merlot, you're so obsessed with this cow stuff, your wife is going to throw you out if you bore her with this.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down