Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill O’Reilly to Donald Trump: ‘Stop whining’

3 posters

Go down

Bill O’Reilly to Donald Trump: ‘Stop whining’ Empty Bill O’Reilly to Donald Trump: ‘Stop whining’

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:09 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/bill-oreilly-to-donald-trump-stop-whining-151341514.html

“Stop whining. Stop that and say, ‘Look, I got three things I want to say to you tonight: bang, bang, bang,” O’Reilly told Colbert.

“It’s rigged, it’s rigged, it’s rigged,” the late-night host replied.

“That’s whining,” O’Reilly said. “He should have a little buzzer that whenever he whines — baaa!”

O’Reilly also offered some advice to Clinton. He suggested she ignore Trump, look straight into the camera and say that she’s not as bad as others have portrayed her: “I’m not this dragon lady. I really want to help you, and here’s how I want to help you.”

Back to top Go down

Bill O’Reilly to Donald Trump: ‘Stop whining’ Empty Re: Bill O’Reilly to Donald Trump: ‘Stop whining’

Post by goodcitizn Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:05 pm

I never liked this Bill O'Reilly guy.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Bill O’Reilly to Donald Trump: ‘Stop whining’ Empty Re: Bill O’Reilly to Donald Trump: ‘Stop whining’

Post by garam_kuta Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:22 pm

like this?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:31 pm

And Obama then picks up on it and tells him the same thing. I hope Drumpf takes the elaborately laid bait.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down