Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putin's puppet

3 posters

Go down

Putin's puppet Empty Putin's puppet

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:37 pm

That's a good one

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Putin's puppet Empty Re: Putin's puppet

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:43 pm

Did I just hear him DEFEND Putin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:51 pm

This seems to be the best debate of the three, so far. Chris Wallace is doing well. i hope the focus will be on issues, not cheap personal shots.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:09 pm

Kinnera wrote:This seems to be the best debate of the three, so far. Chris Wallace is doing well. i hope the focus will be on issues, not cheap personal shots.
I've not heard him say anything of substance on issues or policies in last few months let alone in these debates.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:12 pm

So far she has landed quite a few punches Donald hasnt been much effective.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:23 pm

Did he just say that many many Syrian migrants are aligned with ISIS, if this guy becomes President, ISIS will have field day every single day

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Highlight of the debate for me was her rebuttal to 30 years of bad experience comment.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:10 am

I was happy, I last heard of idiot Trump yesterday.

Now, go out and vote for that "nasty woman Hillary".
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:50 am

She did a fantastic job. He held it together for the first topic on the Supreme Court. She baited him with the comment that he had choked in Mexico. It was downhill from there for Drumpf. Soon enough Baldwin Trump was in full display with "wrong!" and "no, you're the puppet!" When your wife claims on national television that your worst video (so far) is "boy talk," it doesn't help if you behave like a 70-year old boy on a debate stage with a poised woman.

Trump needed a decisive win in the third debate. He was doing well towards a draw. Then he scored an own goal with the question on whether he will accept the results of the election. Like in the first debate, Clinton again baited him at the end with the snarky comment about Trump figuring out a way to evade taxes, and he called her "a nasty woman." In the end, Trump lost the debate on points, after hitting himself very hard.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:31 am

Trump was coached well for 3rd debate and he kept it together suppressing his usual instincts, but not for long.

Hillary poked him a few times and he responded exposing his ugliness.

By the middle of the debate, he got sucked so much that he blew it away by declaring not to accept the final verdict and calling her nasty woman.

Forget the nukes, this man cannot be trusted too long with a gun in his hand.

Go out and vote before 8th November for that nasty woman.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:16 pm

Idéfix wrote:She did a fantastic job. He held it together for the first topic on the Supreme Court. She baited him with the comment that he had choked in Mexico. It was downhill from there for Drumpf. Soon enough Baldwin Trump was in full display with "wrong!" and "no, you're the puppet!" When your wife claims on national television that your worst video (so far) is "boy talk," it doesn't help if you behave like a 70-year old boy on a debate stage with a poised woman.

Trump needed a decisive win in the third debate. He was doing well towards a draw. Then he scored an own goal with the question on whether he will accept the results of the election. Like in the first debate, Clinton again baited him at the end with the snarky comment about Trump figuring out a way to evade taxes, and he called her "a nasty woman." In the end, Trump lost the debate on points, after hitting himself very hard.
Supreme court nomination and pro-life topics are similar to Mullahs preaching about Kaffirs. Any dimwit can repeat those same idiotic & illogical lines and look good.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down