Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the demonetization designed to target various Sikular parties????

3 posters

Go down

Is the demonetization designed to target various Sikular parties???? Empty Is the demonetization designed to target various Sikular parties????

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 am

......In UP, MullahYama and Ugly Maya; 
in Bihar, Laloo; 
in Maharashtra, Thakarey; 
in Punjab, CONmen;
in WB, Trinamul Congress........

.......So far, Laloo, Mulayam and Maya are not saying much while Thakarey, Kraziwallah, Pappu and Mamata (and even KCR) are criticizing Modi and CONartists are spreading rumours that farmers are being hurt by Modi's move (Modi clarified today that farmers can deposit their 500/1000 notes without paying a tax).......

......Looks like, Modi's demonetization move is designed to hurt SP's and BSP's chances in UP election and CONmen's in Punjab. Kraziwallah criticizing Modi on this is comical. Obviously, AAP is also hoarding some 500/1000 notes for the Punjab election......

.....What is in it for CBN (who apparently planted the idea in Modi's head)? I think, CBN is trying to choke Jagan, who has a lot of money stashed away in Lots Pond.......

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/politics/111116/bjp-lets-n-chandrababu-naidu-claim-credit.html

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Is the demonetization designed to target various Sikular parties???? Empty Re: Is the demonetization designed to target various Sikular parties????

Post by truthbetold Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:49 am

Not so fast. 

While the policy may have been designed to extract black money hoarded as 500 and 1000 notes, it also became something that touches every citizen and in most cases negatively.  I am not sure all of this standing in lines, changing travel plans, changing shopping plans, and problems at health care institutions will end in positive experiences.  If the problems disappear in the next week, all of this may be forgotten but otherwise Rahul Gandhi just got a shot in the arm. 

Policy is one thing. Implementation is another. So far implementation is troubling and shoddy. 

To be frank, If Modi's govt does not turn this confusion and daily troubles for common man around quickly, demonitization policy will begin the rise and turn around of Congress. (ex: Family planning operations in emergency that turned muslim vote against Congress).

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Is the demonetization designed to target various Sikular parties???? Empty Re: Is the demonetization designed to target various Sikular parties????

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:25 pm

Yes sir,  Great job and yet another precise surgical strike by Modiji. It is heartwarming to see more & more sikular-fukulars and CONartists pay for their bad deeds. Go Modiji Go. Make India CONartists free.
Thousands of trucks are stranded at the Mahadipur Land Port in Malda, the second largest land port in the country, the largest being Petrapole land port. The land port is active with business as hundreds of trucks cross the border and travel to Bangladesh round the clock.

The trucks are stranded in Malda since Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the demonetisation of the notes of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000. These trucks, mostly from Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Bengal and even Kashmir are queued up on a stretch of more than 10 kilometres from the Mahadipur land port.
"I have so much money with me but i cannot ear and buy anything. This is just bundle of paper which no one is accepting. I am being abused instead. I am waiting from past three days for some help to go Bangladesh with my truck," said  Md. Armaan Khan a truck driver from Bhubaneswar in Odisha
"This decision has created lots of problem. I am not getting the dues of the truck hiring. I am waiting to get my money and release of the trucks. I have already run into huge losses," said Joga Singh, a small time businessman and truck owner.

The average cost of hiring a truck from Delhi to Malda is around Rs one lakh for a minimum weight of 1,000 kilograms.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/demonitisation-currency-bangladesh-india-bilateral-trade-truck-owners/1/809706.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down