Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seva

Go down

seva Empty seva

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:06 pm

how r u

just started a new movie on netflix, 'when hari got married'.... the starting scene shows dharamsala .. so i thought i will give a shoutout to you, and that maybe you will also want to watch it. don't slap me if the movie is bad, as even i have no clue what it's all about (except the 3 lines i read on it).

Back to top Go down

seva Empty Re: seva

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:20 am

Tracy, thanks for the reco. The clips on youtube look attractive and quite relevant / true to typical Himachali weddings, including mine. Will definitely watch the movie later.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:36 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:Tracy, thanks for the reco. The clips on youtube look attractive and quite relevant / true to typical Himachali weddings, including mine. Will definitely watch the movie later.

it's a documentary. i liked it actually. had a warm fuzzy feeling all through it. i like to know as much as i can about other people, how they live, what they do, what they think, cultural similarities and differences, and so on, so the more open they are, the more i love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:03 pm

t w wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:Tracy, thanks for the reco. The clips on youtube look attractive and quite relevant / true to typical Himachali weddings, including mine. Will definitely watch the movie later.

it's a documentary. i liked it actually. had a warm fuzzy feeling all through it. i like to know as much as i can about other people, how they live, what they do, what they think, cultural similarities and differences, and so on, so the more open they are, the more i love it.
That's the only way to learn about other cultures, by being curious and having an open mind.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down