Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herman Cain lectures others about a (wrongly) numbered Commandment

2 posters

Go down

Herman Cain lectures others about a (wrongly) numbered Commandment  Empty Herman Cain lectures others about a (wrongly) numbered Commandment

Post by charvaka Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:48 pm

The levels of irony in this are rich. For one, he thinks there are 12 regular commandments, and the thirteenth says "don't attack fellow Republicans." For another, here is a guy who had serious issues remembering the commandments concerning adultery and coveting one's neighbor's wife, but he merrily lectures others.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/71297.html

Why, oh why, did he quit the race so early?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Herman Cain lectures others about a (wrongly) numbered Commandment  Empty Re: Herman Cain lectures others about a (wrongly) numbered Commandment

Post by Kris Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 am

One of the jokes I heard when his campaign blew up:

What did Cain's wife say? 'Mine,mine.mine!' alluding to the inevitable divorce proceedings.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Herman Cain lectures others about a (wrongly) numbered Commandment  Empty Re: Herman Cain lectures others about a (wrongly) numbered Commandment

Post by charvaka Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:46 am

Kris wrote:One of the jokes I heard when his campaign blew up:

What did Cain's wife say? 'Mine,mine.mine!' alluding to the inevitable divorce proceedings.
lol!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down