Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scars to your beautiful

Go down

scars to your beautiful Empty scars to your beautiful

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Back to top Go down

scars to your beautiful Empty Re: scars to your beautiful

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 9:04 pm

funny that i like this song. i hardly ever listen to music in english these days (well i couldn't stand any music for three months anyway and wasn't listening to english earlier either). i just forwarded it to younger and he replied that he had already heard it -- bummer. anyway, thanks for posting this. who is this laundiya? looks desi. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 9:40 pm

dunno much about her... this song plays often on the radio, but i often forget songs unless i have heard them way too often. 

today i was driving to pick up xh and listening to delilah, and a caller conversation and this song sorta made me cry... so remembered it enough to make sure i post it when i got home, heh @ memory these days. 

my daughter laughs whenever i put up 'my mix' on youtube, that essentially makes a queue based on my song history...it goes all over from 60s to 2017, hindi and english.  pop, rock, classical, cheesy, sassy ... she finds it funny. usually people stick to a style or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 11:29 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down