Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why U.S. President Hold Hand with Wife

5 posters

Go down

Why U.S. President Hold Hand with Wife Empty Why U.S. President Hold Hand with Wife

Post by kaRuppayya Wed May 31, 2017 12:39 pm

when making entry to bankuet hall to eat state dinner to make honor for visiting Head of State? Please note visitor is not holding similar hand.

Why holding hand? They are children? They will hold hand and skip through field of tulip and gather wild flowers? I am noting here, O'Bama also did hand-holding, i think.

kaRuppayya

Back to top Go down

Why U.S. President Hold Hand with Wife Empty Re: Why U.S. President Hold Hand with Wife

Post by silvermani Wed May 31, 2017 1:02 pm

President very fear wife run away. So what to do, President catch hand tight. When catch tight, run away is stopping.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Why U.S. President Hold Hand with Wife Empty Re: Why U.S. President Hold Hand with Wife

Post by FluteHolder Wed May 31, 2017 1:37 pm

silvermani wrote:President very fear wife run away. So what to do, President catch hand tight. When catch tight, run away is stopping.
What is this? Trying hard to invite FF to comment on this?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed May 31, 2017 1:57 pm

kaRuppayya wrote:when making entry to bankuet hall to eat state dinner to make honor for visiting Head of State? Please note visitor is not holding similar hand.

Why holding hand? They are children? They will hold hand and skip through field of tulip and gather wild flowers? I am noting here, O'Bama also did hand-holding, i think.
Why must you torture yourself and your readers by writing like this? Whoever you are, feel free to express your views in our regular handle.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed May 31, 2017 2:07 pm

Idéfix wrote:
kaRuppayya wrote:when making entry to bankuet hall to eat state dinner to make honor for visiting Head of State? Please note visitor is not holding similar hand.

Why must you torture yourself and your readers by writing like this? Whoever you are, feel free to express your views in our regular handle.

He has been reported to the SPCK.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed May 31, 2017 5:51 pm

FluteHolder wrote:
silvermani wrote:President very fear wife run away. So what to do, President catch hand tight. When catch tight, run away is stopping.
What is this? Trying hard to invite FF to comment on this?
Haha, just trying to imitate the OP's style of writing.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed May 31, 2017 5:52 pm

Idéfix wrote:

"Our" handle? Are you and OP one and the same?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down