Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim Men acting Nice to Hindu Women?

2 posters

Go down

Muslim Men acting Nice to Hindu Women? Empty Muslim Men acting Nice to Hindu Women?

Post by TruthSeeker Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:26 pm

Hmm.

Seen it too many times, to post this.

Will share personal experiences as it demands.

Muslim men acting all nice, whats the right word....a gentleman..., to pataao Hindu women.

I wish women did NOT seek Love. They sought Truth.

Truth as in - A soldier does not think twice to die for his duty, even when he has a 5 month old daughter at home.

I dont think women are wired for that.

random wishes,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Muslim Men acting Nice to Hindu Women? Empty Re: Muslim Men acting Nice to Hindu Women?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:39 am

TruthSeeker wrote:Hmm.

Seen it too many times, to post this.

Will share personal experiences as it demands.

Muslim men acting all nice, whats the right word....a gentleman..., to pataao Hindu women.

I wish women did NOT seek Love. They sought Truth.

Truth as in - A soldier does not think twice to die for his duty, even when he has a 5 month old daughter at home.

I dont think women are wired for that.

random wishes,
TS.

I wanted to say something clever, but decided that one seeker of the tooth, aka daanth dhoondofying aadmi, has much better advice for you.
I simply refer you to him: https://such.forumotion.com/t44512-divisive-mindset-vs-inclusive-mindset#243224

Divisive mindset talks of Tamil, Hindi, English grammar; Black, white, brown; I, Iyer, Iyengers; Muslims, Hindus, Christians; and so on.

Such a mindset suddenly raises a lot of emotional responses.

At the end of the day - These are narrow minded posts.

What comes under the umbrella of inclusive mindset?

Simply - Human Tribe.

I am ONLY beginning to learn that simply asking my sister or father as to - How are U? - is better.

random simplicity,
TS.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down