Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2G case : Raja, Kanimozhi and everyone acquitted.

2 posters

Go down

2G case : Raja, Kanimozhi and everyone acquitted. Empty 2G case : Raja, Kanimozhi and everyone acquitted.

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Observation from the judge:

"I may also add that for the last about 7 years, on all working days, summer vacation included, I religiously sat in the open court from 10 AM to 5 PM, awaiting for someone with some legally admissible evidence in his possession, but all in vain. Not a single soul turned up. This indicates that everybody was going by public perception created by rumor, gossip and speculation. However, public perception has no place in judicial proceedings."

--------

It is getting clearer every day that the Indian colonial setup run by a few privileged classes of people indulge in all sorts of trickery to destroy and demolish strong state parties from disturbing their colonial status quo. 

This is not to say that DMK is not corrupt, but BJP and Congress are even more corrupt but typically the colonial institutions like the CBI and others target only state leaders or parties.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

2G case : Raja, Kanimozhi and everyone acquitted. Empty Re: 2G case : Raja, Kanimozhi and everyone acquitted.

Post by garam_kuta Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:04 pm

Ponniyin Selvan wrote:Observation from the judge:

"I may also add that for the last about 7 years, on all working days, summer vacation included, I religiously sat in the open court from 10 AM to 5 PM, awaiting for someone with some legally admissible evidence in his possession, but all in vain. Not a single soul turned up. This indicates that everybody was going by public perception created by rumor, gossip and speculation. However, public perception has no place in judicial proceedings."

--------

It is getting clearer every day that the Indian colonial setup run by a few privileged classes of people indulge in all sorts of trickery to destroy and demolish strong state parties from disturbing their colonial status quo. 

This is not to say that DMK is not corrupt, but BJP and Congress are even more corrupt but typically the colonial institutions like the CBI and others target only state leaders or parties.

Bereft of moral, ethical, caring for others and such values, legal or illegal is the plight of modern existence across the globe - sadly, it's an open question whether an alternative jury system comprised of everyday people that requires strict law enforcement, would work better in countries like india.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down