Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best line from the memo fiasco...

3 posters

Go down

The best line from the memo fiasco...  Empty The best line from the memo fiasco...

Post by Idéfix Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:35 am

"Devin Nunes is the Carter Page of Congress."

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/02/03/devin-nunes-fox-gop-memo-sot-erin.cnn

The guy didn't even read the FISA warrant applications. And his own colleague Trey Gowdy, who read the applications, says the comments of the memo "do not in any way discredit" the Mueller investigation.

So much for "explosive," "shocking" memo that would "end the Mueller investigation!"

This is truly Stupid Watergate.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

The best line from the memo fiasco...  Empty Re: The best line from the memo fiasco...

Post by Idéfix Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:34 am

The Nunes memo was about FISA warrants sought put or keep Carter Page under surveillance. It was not about Trump. But today, the predisent sent out a tweet:

This memo totally vindicates “Trump” in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!

The predisent named him personally as a foreign policy adviser in March 2016. Once Page's Russian agent activities came out, he started saying he doesn't even know the guy: "I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to him. I don’t think I’ve ever met him. And he actually said he was a very low-level member of I think a committee for a short period of time. I don’t think I ever met him. Now, it’s possible that I walked into a room and he was sitting there, but I don’t think I ever met him.”

If he hasn't even met Carter Page, how does a memo about warrants for Carter Page vindicate Trump? Another case of pumpkin thief checking his shoulders for pumpkins!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

The best line from the memo fiasco...  Empty Re: The best line from the memo fiasco...

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:43 am

So, what's the verdict? What do the true patriots (republicans) think of FBI? is FBI a traitor like other traitors(democrats). What are Comey and Mueller? I think both are traitors who sold their souls to the devil err.. dems. Mueller wanted the FBI job (yet again), didn't get it, so going after Trump seems to be the conservative narrative. Handing the reins of this investigation is conflict of interest. per them.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:19 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:So, what's the verdict? What do the true patriots (republicans) think of FBI? is FBI a traitor like other traitors(democrats). What are Comey and Mueller? I think both are traitors who sold their souls to the devil err.. dems. Mueller wanted the FBI job (yet again), didn't get it, so going after Trump seems to be the conservative narrative. Handing the reins of this investigation is conflict of interest. per them.
CD - don't waste your time on this. Looks like CBN is in a political bind. You should go and help your buddy Jagan resurrect his political (and financial) status and pull the wool over the eyes of Seema & N Kosta voters......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down