Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melania is grumpy only when she is around orange monkey

4 posters

Go down

Melania is grumpy only when she is around orange monkey Empty Melania is grumpy only when she is around orange monkey

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:09 pm

Look at her smile!

Melania is grumpy only when she is around orange monkey DbUiVq-WAAAhkcC
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Melania is grumpy only when she is around orange monkey Empty Re: Melania is grumpy only when she is around orange monkey

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:40 pm

That's what getting away from a monstrosity and sitting next to dignity looks like. Donald Trump is an example of a man who can make a truly beautiful woman look like death warmed over.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Melania is grumpy only when she is around orange monkey Empty Re: Melania is grumpy only when she is around orange monkey

Post by silvermani Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:45 pm

Onummer looks happy without Michael by his side.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:14 am

Melania is grumpy only when she is around orange monkey Barbara-bush-funeral-melania-trump-barack-obama-bill-clinton-hil-20032647-1280x0
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:15 am

Of course Michael is busy defending himself in a federal criminal investigation.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:31 am

Okay, so Micahel.is there too. But it wasn't obvious in the first pic. Anyways, why is Obummer laughing at a funeral? Contrast that to President Trump's classy gesture of skipping the funeral out of respect for the Bush family.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:00 am

silvermani wrote:Onummer looks happy without Michael by his side.

Straight from the Trumptard/Breitbart/WhiteSupremacist Losers' playbook. Glad to know you carry water for the same people who despise your pigmentation. And still you got it wrong! She was right by his side. LOLOLOLOLOL!!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:12 am

silvermani wrote:Okay, so Micahel.is there too. But it wasn't obvious in the first pic.
Making up elaborate theories without getting the basic information about what actually happened is an essential qualification for supporting the president.

Anyways, why is Obummer laughing at a funeral?
May be Obama is laughing because Melania made a joke at the funeral about death being the thing that will free her.

Contrast that to President Trump's classy gesture of skipping the funeral out of respect for the Bush family.
If you are trying to begin parodying Trumptards now, you are off to a good start.

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:28 pm

Melania is grumpy only when she is around orange monkey DbY8IoPW4AAu11C
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:31 pm

Right about this time this photograph was taken President Colostomy Bag was fuming on twitter about NYT reporter Maggie Haberman saying that Michael Cohen will flip.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:Okay, so Micahel.is there too. But it wasn't obvious in the first pic.
Making up elaborate theories without getting the basic information about what actually happened is an essential qualification for supporting the president.

Anyways, why is Obummer laughing at a funeral?
May be Obama is laughing because Melania made a joke at the funeral about death being the thing that will free her.

Contrast that to President Trump's classy gesture of skipping the funeral out of respect for the Bush family.
If you are trying to begin parodying Trumptards now, you are off to a good start.

Is she or is she not visible in that pic posted by Max? Congrats on copying the Maxian playbook of not so subtly wishing death on President Trump. He will be very pleased with your progress to intellectual giant status.

Last edited by silvermani on Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:39 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Straight from the Trumptard/Breitbart/WhiteSupremacist Losers' playbook. Glad to know you carry water for the same people who despise your pigmentation. And still you got it wrong! She was right by his side. LOLOLOLOLOL!!
Looks like you have reading comprehension issues. She is not there in the pic you posted.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:21 pm

silvermani wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Looks like you have reading comprehension issues. She is not there in the pic you posted.

Looks like you have logical reasoning issues. Extrapolating from a limited piece of information like you did with the photograph I posted, is never good. Why did you assume she wasn't there when their companions on the other side were not visible in the picture I posted?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:37 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
silvermani wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Looks like you have logical reasoning issues. Extrapolating from a limited piece of information like you did with the photograph I posted, is never good. Why did you assume she wasn't there when their companions on the other side were not visible in the picture I posted?
It is you who posted the pic without her. My comment was made about that pic alone.  I have no time to search the internets  for "funeral pics" and check if Obummer was alone or not.  And look at the irony of your comment.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:25 pm

silvermani wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
silvermani wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

It is you who posted the pic without her. My comment was made about that pic alone.  I have no time to search the internets  for "funeral pics" and check if Obummer was alone or not.  And look at the irony of your comment.
Maaannn.... You are an asshole. Is your boyfriend happy with you?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:07 pm

silvermani wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
silvermani wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

This thread is an excellent example of the problems with Trumpian logic.

He -- and his ardent supporters -- make unwarranted assumptions not supported by facts, assumptions that fit their preconceived notions. When informed that reality is at odds with their wrong assumptions, they claim lack of time as an excuse, and blame the other side! The good news for trumptards is that their hero does this too, so in that way they are like him! The bad news for trumptards is that their stupidity to evident to everyone.

Yes, it is somehow the liberals' fault for calling out that stupidity.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:39 pm

silvermani wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
silvermani wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Me: 2 is an even number; 2 is a prime number.
You: All even numbers are prime numbers!
Me: No you're wrong! Why did you extrapolate from the limited information I posted?
You: It is you who told me 2 is even and prime. My comment was made about your post alone. I have no time to search the internets for evens and primes! And look at the irony of your comment!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 pm

Apparently Melania follows Obama on Twitter. That must make leper very happy I am sure. LOL!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down