Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

age is just a number

Go down

age is just a number Empty age is just a number

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2018 7:17 pm

why is this never said for actually young people?  study

Back to top Go down

age is just a number Empty Re: age is just a number

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 29, 2018 8:51 pm

Because they don't need such reassurances?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2018 9:26 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Because they don't need such reassurances?

yep! and that's why i have a slight issue with this phrase...

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed May 30, 2018 9:24 am

Age does have its rewards. I'd hate being a teenager right now. So glad I am not!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2018 10:01 pm

oh yeah, who would want to relive all those years of school, finals, no money, confusions, boys issues, friends issues, family issues etc. agreed, those were fun years, but would be a pain to go through the teens, 20s and 30s and half 40s all over again. 

besides, I was that idiot who always had 20-year planning going on all the time, so can't say if i truly fully enjoyed anyway. However, i think i made wiser decisions when i was younger coz i would be looking at the life ahead and always thought how each decision of mine would weigh in on our future. So in general, I guess I made lesser mistakes than many others. But all that over-smartness still led me to where I am, lol. 

i think i would be totally fine with turning 45 this summer if my overall life was going good. Maybe I feel it all more acutely mostly coz nothing is going on for me personally outside of kids and work. And as of now I see no prospects of anything changing. Actually, I low-key don't want any new development either. Just want to cruise next few years, then will see... 

Studies say your social well being is a big factor in your aging, so by that token, I guess I am aging super fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down