Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

height of self control

Go down

height of self control Empty height of self control

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:58 am

for me atleast...

sitting right next to three quarters of heavenly sesame bagel (the best ones that are found only in ny). A quarter of it is toasted just right, and with yummy anchovy cheese spread. But I can't eat it right now, since i just ate (too quickly, i now think) the other quarter of the same goodness. So i want to wait till i eat the next quarter. Then wait a bit more and toast the other half and eat those too in two batches.

oh help me...

Back to top Go down

height of self control Empty Re: height of self control

Post by garam_kuta Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:33 am

totally empathize with you...BTDT: routinely with warm melting butter on 1st and 68th -simply irresistible, but wised-up recently after realizing that it has a very high GI.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:09 am

oh wow, not been in upper east that much...i used to be on 3 and 40s, totally loved all the food options... 

these are from Brooklyn, how they should be. someone gets them every once in a while. I can say no to many things. This one i can't let go. Just had the second quarter, and now will walk feverishly for 10+ minutes, heh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down