Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cyber monday

3 posters

Go down

cyber monday Empty cyber monday

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:05 pm

buying anything interesting? 

I am browsing, but didn't see anything specific so far.

Back to top Go down

cyber monday Empty Re: cyber monday

Post by southindian Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:55 am

Amazon is selling Tide and Cascade that your xH can use and can persuade to also buy Pampers for future use.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:58 pm

Dell inspiron 15 5000 series with 32GB RAM for $999

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:08 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Dell inspiron 15 5000 series with 32GB RAM for $999

that's cool, congrats! me still happy with my 2012 macbook, it's huge heavy and old, but works for me. 

i browsed through amazon all day y'day but didn't get inspired much. Also browsed through macy's a little bit. I was mostly looking to replace bed sheets and towels, so let's see. will keep looking for deals. 

but was a crazy day today for me, at work as well as personally, (a tense day and it will continue to be so for a couple of days), so i wasn't focused on shopping.  

in the couple of hours that i got after work, almost got an air fryer-with-toaster-oven from macy's, but also saw a decent deal on amazon for just the air fryer. but xh said we won't use it anyway, so i tabled it for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:51 pm

Any anyone shopped/bought/have  a stainless steel (frying pan ) (high grade steel or something which does not stick the cooking contents) and WITHOUT any non-stick coating? Looking for this and I could not find one. I heard about some German Stainless steel utensils that does not stick but have not seen any...

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down