Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashdoc's movie review---Ek main aur ek tu

2 posters

Go down

Ashdoc's movie review---Ek main aur ek tu Empty Ashdoc's movie review---Ek main aur ek tu

Post by ashdoc Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:18 am

With this movie producer Karan Johar takes us back to the world he's familiar with ; indeed , the world he's lived in and still lives---the world of high class high brow people whose lives are sheltered by money , who live prim and propiah lives , and for whom things like foreign travel , cutting big deals and attending society parties are day to day affairs .

And into such a family is born hero Imran Khan---our poor little rich boy....

Poor little rich boy's life is utterly controlled by his parents , who decide everything from his haircut to his career choice to the type of daughter-in-law they have in mind to what kind of job he will do in the US of A......

Needless to say , its a stifling existence which needs a breath of fresh air , and it needs it pronto.....!!

And what better than a beautiful girl like Kareena Kapoor to lease some fresh air to a dull existence.....

And what a touch of colour to a colourless life !!---She's a kiristao ( christian ) girl , drinks alcohol till she pukes , has had multiple relationships with men , and the icing on the cake is that she's not a virgin.....

Yippeeeeee !!! Just what the doctor ordered to bring disorder to Imran and his parents over-orderly existence !!!

Yeah , a free spirit whose high spirits and vivacious conversation brings light to our hero's life !!

And as I watched the movie I wished I was in the hero's shoes.....

And when I was in the hero's shoes Kareena married me while she and I were in a drunken stupor.....

.....And next day I woke up to see Kareena Kapoor lying on my bed......

And she took me back to India to meet her her equally free sprited parents......

.......And they were wonderfully understanding about the whole thing---the father even asking whether we were sleeping together ( blush blush ).......

And she took me to her former school and talked about her childhood dreams of being a ballet dancer.....

......And then she took me to the spot where she and her first boyfriend used to kiss in school.....

But when my lips rose to kiss her on that very spot , I was in for a shock !! Surprised

But never mind , she had given me the courage to fight my parents and change my life.....

But just after I had changed my life , the lights in the theater came on.....

The movie was over......and I had only been dreaming of romancing Kareena when the actual romancing had been done by the hero Imran...... Sad

For me , it was back home to my dull colourless existence..... Sad

But wait !!! There was still this review to be written.....

And while I write this review I will remember every moment of this movie and will relive all the time I dreamt of being with that lovely girl....

In fact , at exactly this moment , I am doing just that...... I love you

Verdict---good .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Ashdoc's movie review---Ek main aur ek tu Empty Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Ek main aur ek tu

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:32 am

want to this one today, but daughter wants to see The Vow, which I do too. Let's see who wins.

Back to top Go down

Ashdoc's movie review---Ek main aur ek tu Empty Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Ek main aur ek tu

Post by chameli Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:54 pm

ash doc

u sure have a strange way of writing movie reviews

this one where u dream u met Kareena is a novel one

ur verdicts are always good how come ?

i saw the movie .it's all about richie rich people

producer karan johar excels at such urban comedies

Imran Khan the hero has not acted that well

Kareena people said had put on weight .she may have but I thought she looked ok

trying desperately to copy western style comedy

after turning my nose up at it initially i ended up liking the movie
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 pm

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:54 pm

dont go back to the stone age ash

the recent ones that i have read
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:11 pm

agneepath is stone age ??

sherlock holmes game of shadows is stone age ??

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:13 pm

ash kash begash ... u win ! Smile

u happy doc ?
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:11 am

watched an hour of it and it gave me a major headache. verdict: puke! enough of bollywood and cinema -- no more movies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down