Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Modi Sarkar already enhanced the work place efficiency?

Go down

Has Modi Sarkar already enhanced the work place efficiency? Empty Has Modi Sarkar already enhanced the work place efficiency?

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:18 pm

It seems so.

I today dialed the telephone number of State Bank of India (Canada) branch in Toronto, hoping to get information on my SBI (Canada) account which I have not used for several years. Unfortunately, there was no-one at the other end and I got a recording asking me to leave a message, which I did not do.  I had decided to telephone later, or perhaps visit the branch another day to get the required information. 

But to my great surprise. only about fifteen minutes later, my telephone rang. The telephone dial was displaying the call from the State Bank of India. As I picked the phone and said hello, a girl on the other end said very politely, "Sir, we saw your telephone number on our phone dial. What can we do for you?"  I asked her a few questions regarding my account with SBI, which she answered very patiently and to my satisfaction. 

Isn't it a switch? Just a few years ago, a person had to visit an office to get such info. and still may not be able to get it after spending much time traveling to and waiting in the office. 

A huge positive change!
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down