Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have You Ever Fallen in Love? - Sadhguru

Go down

Have You Ever Fallen in Love? - Sadhguru Empty Have You Ever Fallen in Love? - Sadhguru

Post by FluteHolder Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:28 am

If you want your relationship to work, constantly remind yourself that the other is more significant than you. 
 Have You Ever Fallen in Love? - Sadhguru Ei?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpages.ishausa.org%2Frs%2F172-EEU-190%2Fimages%2FSadhguru_Sign.gif&d=2019-02-16T15%3A27%3A40

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Have You Ever Fallen in Love? - Sadhguru Empty Re: Have You Ever Fallen in Love? - Sadhguru

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:45 am

jes. by this definition, i guess only once. coz i was willing to do all that it takes to see it through the end, failed at it, but i did my bit. Other than that one was just a teenager-ly infatuation, the love part being painfully one-sided; the other time just a mature attraction, the love part being painfully one-sided. Summarily, i have stood on this side of one-sided, and that side of one-sided, and also right in the middle making it two-sided, which is what i think was love for real, atleast for me.

Back to top Go down

Have You Ever Fallen in Love? - Sadhguru Empty Re: Have You Ever Fallen in Love? - Sadhguru

Post by FluteHolder Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:14 am

I guess self-less (or whatever the right word for it) love is/may be the highest virtue and very few can achieve it but that may overcome all the issues. 

http://www.acharya.gen.in:8080/cgi-bin/show_kural_ad.pl?8
Have You Ever Fallen in Love? - Sadhguru 71

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down