Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Mulaiazhagi] How could you miss such a juicy...

4 posters

Go down

[Mulaiazhagi] How could you miss such a juicy... Empty [Mulaiazhagi] How could you miss such a juicy...

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:12 pm

...story involving child-abuse, workplace affairs, threesomes and a 45-million dollar scam, that too with a Thamizh woman at the centre of it... MA, you're slipping up.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

[Mulaiazhagi] How could you miss such a juicy... Empty Re: [Mulaiazhagi] How could you miss such a juicy...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:...story involving child-abuse, workplace affairs, threesomes and a 45-million dollar scam, that too with a Thamizh woman at the centre of it... MA, you're slipping up.

Whitney Houston death has forced him to reprioritize.

He is working on a possible theory that "Black singers" are more to drugs, booze, and mysterious deaths.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

[Mulaiazhagi] How could you miss such a juicy... Empty Re: [Mulaiazhagi] How could you miss such a juicy...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:...story involving child-abuse, workplace affairs, threesomes and a 45-million dollar scam, that too with a Thamizh woman at the centre of it... MA, you're slipping up.

More likely a Kannadiga girl or married to a Kannadiga guy.

Sara should investigate her age....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Unkil, Subramaniam is definitely a Thamizh name. M_Azhagi will have more details - Brahmin or not; if Brahmin, Iyer or Iyengar; if the former, what category etc. From the first name, I'm guessing kishtiangirl...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Unkil, Subramaniam is definitely a Thamizh name. M_Azhagi will have more details - Brahmin or not; if Brahmin, Iyer or Iyengar; if the former, what category etc. From the first name, I'm guessing kishtiangirl...

SubramaniaN is 100% tamilian

SubramaniuM - is almost 90% likely to be a Kannadiga (Dont go by Bangaloreans - Bangalore is Tamilian country).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

SubramaniuM - is almost 90% likely to be a Kannadiga (Dont go by Bangaloreans - Bangalore is Tamilian country).

its not my intention to correct your highness, but I've known several subramaniam's that are thamizhians and otherwise. the crazy lady in this case is a srilankan tamil and hence I submit humbly that she's "90% unlikely to be anything other than of tamil origin".

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
its not my intention to correct your highness, but I've known several subramaniam's that are thamizhians and otherwise. the crazy lady in this case is a srilankan tamil and hence I submit humbly that she's "90% unlikely to be anything other than of tamil origin".

She is more likely to be married to a Kannadiga as SubramaniuM is more LIKELY to be a Kannadiga... certainly not 100% tamilian as Maulana Merlot is claiming.

In any case, I need her age, cashtu, etc...to get a complete reading on her.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:13 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Must be from Kaatpadi - fo shizzle Smile

Are we reading the same article? "Rajina Subramaniam" it said. So ...first...ahem...cough...bullshit...

For effect again: cough...bullshit...

Also, your knowledge base is very outdated - time to visit Bangalore again, Uppsu bhaiyyaji...

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:22 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

She is more likely to be married to a Kannadiga as SubramaniuM is more LIKELY to be a Kannadiga... certainly not 100% tamilian as Maulana Merlot is claiming.

In any case, I need her age, cashtu, etc...to get a complete reading on her.

wrong again your highness. she's married to an indian tamilian. the threesome story could be a fabrication - her pics on google are nightmare inducing.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:47 am

Bava...I got the offer bava. Just wanted to tell ya. Coz I know you care,

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:11 pm

Sasthi wrote:Bava...I got the offer bava. Just wanted to tell ya. Coz I know you care,

You got an offer..hm...hm.... well...hm... But, I am not surprised.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Smile

Thanks Upilli.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down