Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CD babe, This is for you

3 posters

Go down

CD babe, This is for you Empty CD babe, This is for you

Post by southindian Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:48 am

CD babe,

India is grateful you left the country and The New India doesn't need you.

This is from NDTV folks who supported the elite, the Luytens of Delhi, the media folks who were given awards by Congress.

Live and Learn

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

CD babe, This is for you Empty Re: CD babe, This is for you

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:44 pm

I've already watched this; not only this but also many episodes of Gupta, Roy's all India tour during elections and heard their analysis then. Shekhar Gupta completely changed his tune in this particular video. He was as wrong as those opposition parties with his campaign time analysis.

And you, sir, a severe case of cognitive dissonance, should be the last person to advice me. First, get your head and thought process fixed. Trump and Modi espouse similar worldview and bigotry and yet, you seem to support one and hate other. If you're not sure, here are a couple of examples

Trump - Christian Americans are afraid to greet each other 'Merry Christmas'
Modi   - Hindu Indians are afraid to to be identified as Hindus

Trump wants a white nation with preferred immigration to folks from white majority nations
Modi wants a Hindu nation with guaranteed citizenship for Hindus from other countries while kicking out folks who served in Indian Army just because they are not Hindus

Trump - Mexicans are bad/criminals
Modi - Muslims are bad/criminals

Trump - Badmouths servicemen
Modi   - badmouths freedom fighters

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:19 am

confuzzled dude wrote:I've already watched this; not only this but also many episodes of Gupta, Roy's all India tour during elections and heard their analysis then. Shekhar Gupta completely changed his tune in this particular video. He was as wrong as those opposition parties with his campaign time analysis.

And you, sir, a severe case of cognitive dissonance, should be the last person to advice me. First, get your head and thought process fixed. Trump and Modi espouse similar worldview and bigotry and yet, you seem to support one and hate other. If you're not sure, here are a couple of examples

Trump wants a white nation with preferred immigration to folks from white majority nations
Modi wants a Hindu nation with guaranteed citizenship for Hindus from other countries while kicking out folks who served in Indian Army just because they are not Hindus

Yes Agreed. You have lost your brain. Smile

Share a link where Modi said what you pretend about him.

Baby, You are losing it and have only few years left before you disappear. For good.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:19 pm

southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:I've already watched this; not only this but also many episodes of Gupta, Roy's all India tour during elections and heard their analysis then. Shekhar Gupta completely changed his tune in this particular video. He was as wrong as those opposition parties with his campaign time analysis.

Baby, You are losing it and have only few years left before you disappear. For good.
Modi and Trump probably are a new brand of leaders who don't seem to care for the appeasement politics and are instead trying to run the Govts. as corporations to get the most for the buck and produce best results.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:06 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
southindian wrote:

Modi and Trump probably are a new brand of leaders who don't seem to care for the appeasement politics and are instead trying to run the Govts. as corporations to get the most for the buck and produce best results.
Nope! A dictator is ruthless, does not appease, but cannot be compared with another who wants to stop incorrect appeasement and treat everyone equal (Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas).

Stupid comparison between the two except the fact they both are called Nationalists. Do some homework to know each.

Trump is working and only working for his families interests. 
Trump is THE elite farthest from grassroot organization while Modi came up from grassroots, poverty and disciplined organization.
Trump has NO work ethic in comparison to other who works 18 hours a day.
Do you know who goes on vacation and golf tournaments?

There are many more I could list here

Comparing the 2 is an idiots way of accepting that they don't know anything happening in India.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:33 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Modi   - badmouths freedom fighters
Which freedom fighter did Modi badmouth?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:44 am

southindian wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
southindian wrote:

Nope! A dictator is ruthless, does not appease, but cannot be compared with another who wants to stop incorrect appeasement and treat everyone equal (Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas).

Stupid comparison between the two except the fact they both are called Nationalists. Do some homework to know each.

Comparing the 2 is an idiots way of accepting that they don't know anything happening in India.
How will Trump as President react if the the following kind of news happened in the U.S. in relation to the U.S.?  

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/whoever-messes-with-us-mamata-banerjees-message-in-tweets-on-eid-2048242

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/amritsar/bjp-mla-wants-narendra-modi-government-to-apologize-for-operation-bluestar/articleshow/69644137.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:39 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
southindian wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
southindian wrote:

How will Trump as President react if the the following kind of news happened in the U.S. in relation to the U.S.?  

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/whoever-messes-with-us-mamata-banerjees-message-in-tweets-on-eid-2048242

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/amritsar/bjp-mla-wants-narendra-modi-government-to-apologize-for-operation-bluestar/articleshow/69644137.cms
Trump is an idiot. Period. He will blow his head with midnight tweets and rage.

His only achievement is tweeting lies to his fan-base. No governance. No plan. No empathy. Trump is rich, rude, spoil-brat who is a moron and pays prostitutes for sex.

Funny in India. The folks who were singing BJP intolerance are not able to tolerate 'Jai Shree Ram' chants, tweets, jailing citizens for memes. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:20 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Seva ji, Are you really naive or pretending to be one? In my opinion the latter. I was hoping to find one Modi supporter who is a bit honest, so far no such luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkUbulkenLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIXPKTxdLRI

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:32 pm

southindian wrote:
Don't worry; I won't be gone till you and that inhuman Modi disappear.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:34 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Seva ji, Are you really naive or pretending to be one? In my opinion the latter. I was hoping to find one Modi supporter who is a bit honest, so far no such luck.

LOL! You are so lame.

The India partition was done by Nehru (read Congress), Baby, Is this not a fact? Smile

....and what is your question about insulting freedom fighters?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:37 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
LOL! Indians are going to make you miserable for many more years.

Start readind about Swaziland. You may know more about them.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:38 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Problem is their incessant lies. Over 40 people form minority communities died because of their dietary habits and Modi says minorities are living in illusion of fear. He recruits someone into cabinet who has been brainwashing people to attack and burn minorities alive.

If you think people who lack basic integrity can be good leaders then I don't have much to say. It reveals more about you than me.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:00 pm

southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:

It is evident from the posts in this very thread as to who is living miserable life, isn’t it?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:29 pm

southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

LOL! You are so lame.

The India partition was done by Nehru (read Congress), Baby, Is this not a fact? Smile

....and what is your question about insulting freedom fighters?
And Patel belongs to which party?!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:55 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:

It is evident from the posts in this very thread as to who is living miserable life, isn’t it?
Smile

Got it. 

Baby, get well soon.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down