Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swamy is right on this one

5 posters

Go down

Swamy is right on this one Empty Swamy is right on this one

Post by MulaiAzhagi Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:21 am

===> The political leaders in TN who exploit Tamils in the name of fighting for Tamils are likely to be of non-Tamil origin.

Vaiko is a Telugu.

Karunanidhi is a Telugu.

Swamy also says that the Dravidian party MPs who go to Delhi are so tongue-tied in the Parliament. They really do no have the guts to fight for more allocation of resources to TN.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JanataParty100

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Swamy is right on this one Empty Re: Swamy is right on this one

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Anyone who speaks Tamil at home and works for the betterment of Tamil people is a Tamil. MK, Vaiko, MGR, JL are all Tamils. Swamy is a Tamil traitor.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Swamy is a Tamil traitor.

i don't know if he is a traitor. he is certainly a rabble rouser, a suckup to northindian hindus, and a whiner; and a childish whiner at that.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Anyone who speaks Tamil at home and works for the betterment of Tamil people is a Tamil. MK, Vaiko, MGR, JL are all Tamils. Swamy is a Tamil traitor.

Vaiko, Vijayakanth speaks Telugu at home. not sure about MGR. But I believe MK and JL speak Tamil at home. I don't think Swamy speaks Tamil at home, most likely English/Hindi. He speaks Tamil with a weird accent.

Anyways, "Dravida" movement has screwed Tamil to a great extent that It is tough to find a kid/adult in Tamilnadu who can speak a sentence without mixing a couple of English words even in rural areas.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Ponniyin Selvan wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:Anyone who speaks Tamil at home and works for the betterment of Tamil people is a Tamil. MK, Vaiko, MGR, JL are all Tamils. Swamy is a Tamil traitor.

Vaiko, Vijayakanth speaks Telugu at home. not sure about MGR. But I believe MK and JL speak Tamil at home. I don't think Swamy speaks Tamil at home, most likely English/Hindi. He speaks Tamil with a weird accent.

Anyways, "Dravida" movement has screwed Tamil to a great extent that It is tough to find a kid/adult in Tamilnadu who can speak a sentence without mixing a couple of English words even in rural areas.

MGR grew up speaking Malayalam but totally in Tamil nadu since his 20s and hence good in tamil. his tamil did not sound like that of a true tamilian and sounded more Rajni-like.

Swamy born in a Iyer family but grew up in the north and speaks like any tamilian brought up in Delhi or Calcutta. I heard him once talk to a group of us - yes about 10 of us - and I thought to myself why he was talkign like a naarth Indian pathan. His parents were from Cholavandan - he was answering to someone who asked him about his ancestral village. Swamy was his father's name and his name was actually subramanium - but shifted like most desis do to match amerikaaan style.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down