Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bb, buddy guy, and the prez sing the blues

5 posters

Go down

bb, buddy guy, and the prez sing the blues Empty bb, buddy guy, and the prez sing the blues

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhO1DnNKYbo
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

bb, buddy guy, and the prez sing the blues Empty Re: bb, buddy guy, and the prez sing the blues

Post by Maria S Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:47 am

Fabulous bb, buddy guy, and the prez sing the blues 459784477!

He is just blossoming as a singer - getting more confident and better!

How old is BB King? 86! Ha..and they say aging is all terrible!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

bb, buddy guy, and the prez sing the blues Empty Re: bb, buddy guy, and the prez sing the blues

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:50 am

Good Morning Maria!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:51 am

good morning, hellsangel and maria!

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:51 am

Good Morning DUT!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:59 am

GM!

So sweet..Angel and DUT...not to mention- all the peace and serenity you are both trying so hard to create for me here!

Just too much..I love you!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Maria S wrote:GM!

So sweet..Angel and DUT...not to mention- all the peace and serenity you are both trying so hard to create for me here!

Just too much..I love you!
Thank you for the love, Maria!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:26 pm

It's my pleasure, Angel:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:36 pm

But I want love, just a different kind
I want love, won't break me down
Won't brick me up, won't fence me in
I want a love, that don't mean a thing
That's the love I want, I want love

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:45 pm

You want that different kind of love from me Tracy?

Sure..some of that kind of love is possible..if you want it! It won't break you down, fence you in, brick you up (that's cute) etc..now "don't mean a thing" can hurt my feelings!

*Love as in Agape love (just to clarify)

Before Max jumps in and hurts my feelings for posting all kinds of unrelated stuff in his thread, let me quit this thread!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:49 pm

I said I wanted love. It's just a general cry to the skies. As in, 'this aunty needs some attention.

But I will take whatever you give, M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:55 pm

LOL!

Well, the skies heard you Tracy..just got a text for them..they wanted me to tell you..love is on its way..attention too! With a P.S- never to call yourself Aunty, or be an Aunty to anyone, you are not biologically an Aunt or legally adopted Aunt to:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:12 pm

M akka, leave all these people. i have them all on ignore on chat. i basically log in and roll dice and talk to myself. i am the real deal here. just saying.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Maria S wrote:You want that different kind of love from me Tracy?

Sure..some of that kind of love is possible..if you want it! It won't break you down, fence you in, brick you up (that's cute) etc..now "don't mean a thing" can hurt my feelings!

*Love as in Agape love (just to clarify)

Before Max jumps in and hurts my feelings for posting all kinds of unrelated stuff in his thread, let me quit this thread!

gape love has other meanings in the world of tubes. google urban dictionary if you want to know what I mean

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Don't think I am going to turn now to Urban dictionary for meanings!

I am just sticking to the very old..even 2000 year old meaning of love- esp. Agape love.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down